8

Slater's POV

"Make me." She says before smirking.

Before I can stop myself I'm across the kitchen. My arms are on both sides of he trapping her against the counter.

"Don't tempt me princess." I say lowly. I can see the goosebumps form on her skin. I love the way her body reacts to me.

This is the second time I have had her in this position and although I can tell her body likes it I don't know if she does. And no matter how much I want her, I'd never force her to do anything she didn't want to.

"What if I want to?" She whispers surprising me.

All words leave my brain. I can't speak. I physically cannot speak.

She giggles and places her hands on my chest before sliding them up and wrapping them around my neck. Then she leans forward and...
I feel her lift her knee slowly lining it up between my legs.

"If I wanted to.. I could have you in the floor in a ball right now." She whispers.

She drops her leg and her arms and I back up slowly.

"Well played princess. Now I'm going to shower to get ready." I turn around and she calls my name.

"Slater."

I turn back around.

"Seriously please let me come. I'll be good I promise."

I sigh knowing that I won't be able to say no to her.

"Fine. But you stay by my side the whole time, no wandering off." I tell her.

She marks a cross over her heart with her finger. "I cross my heart." She says before smiling.

"Go get ready." I roll my eyes but I also can't help but smile.

-

After I shower I wait downstairs until she finally comes down about 20 minutes later.
She's wearing a blank cropped tank top with a rose on it and ripped blue jeans with grey doc martins. She had a small purse with a strap that goes across her body and sunglasses on top of her head.

"Are you ready?" She asks walking over to me.

I look down at my Rolex.

"I was ready 20 minutes ago princess." I chuckle.

"Oh." She blushes.

I go to the garage where there's 6 cars. (It's a pretty big garage)

"Pick." I tell her.

"What?" She asks confused.

I point to the cars.
"Which one?"

"Which car?" She asks still obviously confused.

"Yes Princess. Pick a car."

Her eyes widen a little and she looks at the cars.

"That one." She points at the silver Mercedes.

"You really picked the least expensive one." I chuckle and grab the keys off a hook on the wall.

"They all look super expensive." She says as we walk over to it.

I unlock it and open her door for her. She quietly thanks me and I nod closing her door. Then I go around and climb in the drives seat and start the car.

We drive quietly to the first stop which is a house. I quickly run in and I get a package from one of the other leaders. Then I go back out and get into the car putting the package in the back seat.

She plays with the radio going through the stations.

"What do you listen to?" She asks as we drive to our next location.

"I don't know." I obviously do know but I want to know what she listens to too.

"Oh. I listen to a lot of sad songs so you should just chose the music." She says sitting back in her seat.

"Sad songs?" I ask.

"Mhm." She hums.

"Why?" I ask quietly.

"I don't know. I'm not like depressed or anything I just like them." She explains.

When we stop at a light I plug my phone into an aux cord and play my playlist.

A song called "I See Red by; Every body loves an outlaw" comes on and my grip on the steering wheel tightens a little bit.

(A/N the song is linked above you can listen if you want)

I peek over at her out of the corner of my eye and I see her bite her lip. I focus back on the road knowing I need to change the song but I don't.