16

Max and his mom go out for whatever reasons, meaning me and Slater are home alone.

He comes over and sits next to me on the couch.

"Slater?" I ask quietly.

"Hmm." He looks up from his laptop at me.

"What are we?" I ask shyly.

He moves his laptop to the coffee table and turns fully towards me.

"I don't know Princess. What do you want us to be?" He asks me.

"I-I don't know." I stutter looking down at my hands in my lap.

He places a finger under my chin lifting it up and then he pushes my hair away from my face and behind my ear.

"I like you princess. I just don't want to push you into anything you don't want." He tells me. I swear my heart is melting.

"I want you." I whisper. I don't think he heard me until he leans in and kisses me. But it's not like our other kisses, it's slow and passionate.

"I want you too, will you be my girlfriend princess?" He asks.

"Yes." I smile and he pulls me into a hug.

"Celebration sex?" He asks wiggling his eyebrows.

I roll my eyes. "No you can go back to what you were doing." I say nodding towards his computer.

"Id rather do you." He says seductively.

He kisses my lips and then my jaw and then my neck. I move my head so he can get more access but his phone rings.

"You've got to be kidding me." He groans. "What." He snaps answering the call.
"Yeah. Ok. Alright. Yep. I'll be there soon just.. hold him." He hangs up and rubs his face in frustration.

"Everything ok?" I ask him.

"Everything is fine princess." He kisses my forehead and stands up.

"You know you've never called me my name." I tell him.

"I like calling you princess." He tells me.

"I like it too." I tell him and he gives me a half smile. It's so hot. He's so hot.

"Stop looking at me like that." He says.

"Like what?" I ask him.

"Like I'm a piece of meat."

"Oh." I giggle nervously.

"I'll be back a little later ok princess. Be good." He tells me.

"Yes sir." I say pretending to be serious.

He rolls his eyes and leans over the couch kissing my lips softly before leaving.

-

A few hours and criminal minds episodes later Max and his mom come in the front door. I pause the show and Max walks in.

"Hey Kate. Whatcha watching?" He asks.

"Criminal minds." I smile.

"You just like watching guys in uniform kicking down doors and tackling people." He tells me.

"You're not wrong Max-a-million."

He rolls his eyes.

"Well I'm going to go in the pool want to come?" He asks.

"Yeah sure. I should get off my a.. butt anyways."

I go upstairs and look through my bathing suits I eventually decide on a simple purple one with a strip on the top that goes under your breasts.

The bathing suit:

After I put it on I put on slaters shirt over it

I go to the pool room and I see max already in the water.

"Hey." He says when I walk over to him.

"Hi." I reply.

I take off the shirt and put it on the table then I go to the stairs and slowly get into the water.

"So is something actually going on between you and my brother?" He asks.

"I think we should wait until Slater gets back so he can tell you." I tell him.

"Tell me what?" He asks.

"Um.." I hesitate. I don't know if Slater wants him to know yet.

"Slater won't mind Kate."

Before I can answer I hear him.

"I won't mind what?" He growls.

I turn and see Slater standing by the pool. He's wearing a dark blue shirt tucked into light washed jeans. He looks so damn good.

"Nothing slate, I was asking if there was something going on between you two." Max tells him.

"Why do you care so much?" Slater asks him.

I get out of the water and walk over to him.

He looks over my body before looking at me, angrily.

"I just want to know, why is it a problem?" Max asks.

Slater takes a defensive step forward but I place my hand on his chest.

"Can we talk, upstairs please." I more demand than ask.

He looks at Max and then at me. He ignores maxes question and nods at me taking my hand.

He grab his t-shirt that I was wearing earlier and hands it to me. I put it one and he practically drags me through the house and upstairs to his room.

"Slater what was that?" I ask standing by the closed door as he paces his room.

"What were you.. what were you two doing?" He asks me.

"We were just swimming. I was bored and he asked if I wanted to swim that's it." I tell him.

He looks down at my outfit.

"Slater." I say softly.

"I didn't like the way he was looking at you." He tells me.

"Slater he wasn't looking at me like anything. If anything he was confused. He asked if something was going on between us and I didn't know what to say. I wasn't sure if you wanted me to tell him, I wanted to make sure it was ok with you before I said anything but I didn't know what to tell him." I explain.

He walks over to me and lifts the shirt over my head taking it off. Then he wraps his arms around my waist. "I'd be ok with you telling him that you're mine. All mine." He whispers.

I smile and he pulls me into him. I wrap my arms around him.

"If it were you to me I'd never let another guy look at you, not even my brother." He tells me.

I laugh. "I have a brother too you know."

"Well I'd hope I don't have to worry about him." He chuckles.

I pull back so he can look at me. "You don't have to worry about anyone. Like you said, I'm yours and you're mine." I tell him and he smiles before leaning down and kissing my lips.