15

Once again I wake up in slaters room. I'm not complaining though. I love falling asleep in his arms, I feel so safe and protected.

I turn over and climb out of bed and go into his bathroom. I turn on the shower and wait for the water to heat up and then I step in.

The warm water runs down my body and I close my eyes.

I hear the curtain being pulled back and I open my eyes.

"I think we should save water." Slater says stepping in with a smirk.

I turn and smile at him. He leans down and pecks my lips before reaching behind me.

He grabs the shampoo and puts some on his hand before putting his hands through my hair.

He washes my hair massaging my scalp and I close my eyes. It feels so unbelievably good.

"I'm going to rinse it out." He tells me taking the removable shower head and rinsing the shampoo from my hair.

I turn around to face him and he places his hand on my cheek stroking it with his thumb.

"You're absolutely beautiful Princess." He whispers.

I can't help but blush.

He takes the conditioner and does the same but I let it sit so I take a lofa and put some soap
on it.

I run it over his chest and his shoulders then I go across his stomach and farther down.

"Mmm, I'm never going to want to take a shower alone again." He groans as I wash him.

He rinsed his body off and then washes me. After that I rinse the conditioner and the soap off of me.

When we're done we turn off the water and I wrap a towel around my body and he wraps one, extremely low, around his waist. I can't help but look at his v-line in the mirror.

"Like what you see princess?" He smirks and I roll my eyes.

"I have to go get dressed." I tell him but he blocks the door way.

"Slater move." I say trying to push him but failing miserably. He chuckles.

"Kiss me princess." He softly demands.

"éloignez-vous de mon chemin s'il vous plaît." (Get out of my ways please) I demand back.

He leans forward so his mouth is right next to my ear.

"Speak French to me again and I'll bend you right over that counter and neither of us will leave this room all day." He tells me.

"Is that supposed to be a bad thing?" I whisper.

He pausing like he's taking my words into consideration. Luckily it's the weekend so we don't have to be down for breakfast because the cooks have off so we usually just make our own food.

"Tell what you want to do princess." He says grabbing my towel and pulling me closer.

"je veux que tu me baises." (I want you to fuck me) I tell him.

He sighs slowly kissing my neck. Then his arms lift me up and my towel falls as I wrap my legs around him.

*Mature part*

He places me on the counter which is cool on my ass.

"Tell me what you want to do princess." He says again sucking at the base of my neck.

"I did." I breath out.

"I didn't understand baby. You need to tell me in English." He says between kisses.

I move my head to the side to give him more access and he rubs his tongue up my neck.

"Slater.." I moan.

"Hmm." He moves his kisses down my neck and over my chest and breasts.

"Don't stop." I tell him.

He slides his hand down slowly until he reaches my heat. Then he starts rubbing my clit slowly while still sucking on my breast.

"Oh my god. plus vite s'il vous plait, faster please." I beg.

He smiles and kisses my lips before rubbing me faster. He leans me back against the mirror and slowly slides a finger inside of me before picking up pace.

"Fuck." I moan.

"God you feel so good princess." He says concentrating on what he's doing.

After I release on his fingers he uses it to wet my entrance. Then he takes me off the counter and turns me bending me back over. My breast's lay against the counter and he lines up behind me.

"Is this what you want princess?" He asks before slamming into me.

I cry out as he pulls out and slams into me again.

"Tell me." He growls.

"Yes Slater! Yes!" I tell him and he keeps going.

*mature part over*

Slater gives me one of his t-shirt and a pair of boxers so I can go to my room instead of wearing just a towel even though my room is right next to his.

I put on jeans and a bralette and then I put his dark green t-shirt back on.

I walk out of my room and at the same time he walks out too.

"Still wearing my shirt princess?" He asks walking over to me.

"It's comfy." I shrug.

He wraps his arms around my waist and leans down kissing me. His grip tightens and I pull away.

"Mm why'd you stop princess?" He whines.

"You're such a child Slater. I want breakfast." I untangle myself from his grip and I skip down the stairs.

I go into the kitchen and Max pours the rest of the coffee into a mug.

"Oh hey Kate. Want coffee? I can make more." He offers.

"Yes please." I smile and he nods turning to make another pot of coffee.

I feels arms wrap around me from behind and I slap him.

I turn around and he pouts. "Hands off." I whisper.

He sticks out his lip like a five year old.

"Here you go." I turn around and take the coffee mug from Max.

"Thank you."

He nods in response. He looks at my shirt and raises an eyebrow.

"Is something going on between you two?" He asks up. My cheeks immediately heat up and I turn to Slater.

"Don't worry about it little brother." He says patting him on the back before walking around him and pouring himself some coffee.