11

"I don't want to stop Slater. I'm 100% positive."

He nods and we kiss again

*Mature part*

His hands glide over my body.

"God you're so beautiful. Every time I see you in a bathing suit I just want to rip it off of you." He whispers against my skin, his cool breath making me shiver.

"Slater." I say breathlessly as his kisses across my jaw and down my neck.

"Say it again." He demands softly sucking at the base of my neck by my collar bone.

"Mmm Slater." I moan quietly.

"Fuck." He breaths.

He plays with the bottom of my bikini top before looking up at me. "Can I?"

I nod and he quickly removes my top sliding it over my head and throwing it somewhere on his room.

"Jesus you're amazing princess." He kisses across my chest before going to my left breast and taking my nipple into his mouth. His tongue swirls around it and I moan. He moves to the right one and does the same.

He then comes back up and kisses my lips before kissing my stomach slowly moving down planting soft feathery kisses as he goes.

"Slater." I moan as he reaches my bikini bottoms.

"You want me to keep going princess?" He asks even though I know he wouldn't be able to stop now.

"Yes Slater. Please."

"As you wish princess."

He slowly unties my bottoms and throws them just like he did my top.

His hands slide down my stomach and to the inside of my thighs slowly pushing them apart. He slides his finger down right between my slit.

"Fuck princess you're so wet." He whispers.

I whimper and he slowly starts rubbing my clit.

"S-Slater." I stutter.

"Yes princess?"

"Pleasee." I whimper again at his slow agonizing pace.

"Tell me what you want princess." He softly demands.

"plus vite s'il vous plait" (faster please) I say in French.

"What is that?" He asks.

"French." I breath out.

"Mmm I like that, but I don't understand."

His slow pace is driving me insane.

"Faster please, Slater." I beg

"Yes ma'am." He responds.

He moved his fingers faster before sticking one inside me.

"Ohh." I moan.