17

I change into a pair of grey sweatpants. And I look through slaters closet for a t-shirt because his are so comfy.

He comes into his closet where I am and he places his hands on my shoulder and rubs them.

"Just pick one princess." He chuckles. I turn to him and look at the dark blue t-shirt he has on.

"That one." I point to him. He smiles and shakes his head before pulling the shirt over his head and handing it to me.

I turn away from him and take off my bikini top and put on the t-shirt. His scent fills my senses and I smile.

"Are you happy princess?" He chuckles again.

"Very." I run my hands over his toned abs and around his waist.

"I should put a shirt on." He says looking behind me at his shirts.

"I don't think you should." I tell him.

He looks at me and smirks. "Oh yeah princess?" He asks.

"je ne pense pas que vous devriez porter quoi que ce soit." (I don't think you should wear anything) I tell him.

"It's so sexy when you speak French princess. You could be calling me an uptight asshole and it'd still be hot." He tells me and I giggle. "What'd you say though?" He asks.

"Nothing." I say shyly.

"Ok then." He reaches over me and grabs a shirt off of one of the hangers.

"No." I pout.

"Tell me what you said princess and I won't put the shirt on." He says to me.

I bite my lip.

"Did you say something naughty princess?" He whispers.

"Nooo." I say dragging the 'o' out.

"Now I want to know even more." He says licking his lips.

"I said.. that... I don't think you should wear anything." I whisper the last part but he still hears me.

"Oh yeah princess?" He asks teasingly.

I bite my lip again. He reaches over and takes my lip out from between my teeth and runs his thumb over it.

"How about this princess, we'll play strip questions."

"Strip what?" I ask him, confused.

"It's like this. I'll tell you to pick my favorite color if you get it wrong then you take an article of clothing off but if you get it right I do."

"I only have 3 things on." I tell him.

"I only have two." He says dropping the shirt he was holding.

"Ok game on." I tell him.

"What's my favorite color?" He asks me.

"Mmm blue?" I guess.

He nods and steps out of his pants.

I try my hardest not to look down at his boxers but it's really freaking hard.

"You're turn princess." He says.

"What's my favorite animal?" I ask him. It's horses. I've loved them since I was little.

"Tiger." He says.

"No. Why tiger?" I ask him.

"Because you were looking at me like you were one earlier."

"Bite me." I say teasingly. He raises an eyebrow before coming over to me and pulling me close to him.

He tilts my head slightly before softly biting my neck and my shoulder.

"Slater." I breath out.

"Games over." He says picking me up and bringing me over to his bed.

*mature part*

He sits me on the edge before quickly taking off my shirt. Then he slips off my sweat pants and I'm left in a black lace thong. His eyes widen.

He lifts me and moves me farther back on the bed before leaning down and taking it in his mouth and sliding it off me with his teeth.

I watch as he throws it somewhere in his room and then smirks climbing over me.

He reaches to the nightstand and grabs a condom and rips it open.

"I can't wait to be inside you princess." He groans sliding it on himself.

I watch him as he lines up and then he looks at me before slamming into me.

"Oh my-," I can't even finish my words.

He pulls out and goes back in. My hands wrap around him and I scratch my nails down his back.

"Fuck." He curses going even faster.

"tellement bon, Slater." (So good) I say and he moans.

"Fuck princess I never know what you're saying." He says not slowing down.

"So good, it.. feels so good Slater." I moan out between breaths.

He picks me up and I wrap myself around him.

He brings me over to the wall and pushed me against it still slamming into me.

"Oh my god!" I cry out.

"I want.. to fuck you.. on every surface of this house." He says between breaths.

And he does that, well almost.

He fucks me on the bed, up against the wall, on the couch, the counter, the shower, we even get in the floor at some point.

After many rounds and many releases we both collapse on his bed.

*mature part over*

We're both quiet except for our heavy breathing.

"That's what I call celebratory sex." He says.

I reach over and slap his chest.

"Ow." He whines even though I know for a fact that, that didn't hurt.

"Aww did the big bad boy get hurt." I say teasingly.

"Shh don't tell anyone princess. I have a status to uphold you know." He jokes.

I turn and climb on top of him straddling him with my legs on both sides of him. He looks up at me and watches me. His hands go to my hips probably to make sure I don't move too much since I'm right on him.

I lean down and kiss his neck.
"Mmm you wouldn't want anyone to know you have a soft spot huh?" I whisper.

"I guess they'll know eventually." He says softly.

"Mhm." I reply kissing his jaw and then his lips.

"Ok princess. I have to talk to you but I can't.. focus." He says.

I climb off of him and lay next to him propping myself up on my elbow.

"I was invited to a wedding in a few days and they told me I could bring a guest, so I was wondering if you wanted to go." He tells me.

"Really?" I ask excitedly.

"Yes really." He tells me.

"I'd love to but I don't have anything to wear." I tell him.

"We'll go tomorrow, shopping for you." He says.

"Ok. Nothing too expensive though." I tell him.

"Don't worry about costs Princess." He says kissing my forehead.

I want to say more but I decide not to. I lay on his chest and close my eyes.