12

"I didn't know you know french." He says as we walk downstairs. I shrug. "That's impressive princess."

"I took the class online a few years ago. I really liked the language. It's... hot." I tell him.

He smirks. "It definitely is. Especially coming from your lips princ-,"

"Morning." Max says walking over to us.

"Morning Max." I respond. He looks down at my outfit but doesn't say anything.

"Brother." Max says to Slater.

"Is breakfast ready?" Slater asks him.

"Should be." Max says walking into the dining room.

We sit in our normals seats, me next to Max and Slater across from me next to their mother.

"Well dig in!" Ms. Green said cheerfully once were all there.

I take a piece of toast and an avocado. I spread the avocado on it before putting some salt and pepper.

"Is that good?" Max asks.

"It's delicious, my favorite." I tell him before taking a bite.

I look up and see Slater watching me. He put some scrambled eggs on his plate but hasn't touched them.

"Are you ok honey?" Ms. Green asks Slater.

He turns to her. "Oh um.. yeah I'm ok mom." He says taking a bite of his food.

-

After breakfast I go to my room. I go into my closet and get a workout outfit. I put it on and then go back to my room.

I jump and almost scream when I see Slater sitting on the edge of my bed. I didn't expect him to be there.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you princess." He apologizes.

"It's okay, knocking is still a thing though." I tell him. He chuckles.

He looks down at my outfit before smirking.

"Our workout wasn't enough?" He asks.

My cheeks heat up. "I.. um.."

He stands up and walks over to me. He places his hands on my hips at the top of my leggings band.

"I like these." He tells me. His arm slides around my hip and he grabs my ass making me jump. "Have a nice workout princess." He whispers before releasing me and walking out.

Jesus Christ.

-

After running 6 miles on the treadmill I'm exhausted. I sit on the bench up against the wall and I close my eyes. 

I pick up my water from the ground and take a long drink from it. I'm exhausted. Well I know why..
Anyways.

I leave the gym deciding I'm not going to workout any more. I go upstairs and Max comes out from his hall.

"Hey Kate." He smiles.

"Hi Max." I reply.

"So um," he pauses standing a few feet away from me. "We never talked about... what you saw."

My eyes widen. "Max it's ok-,"

"No," he chuckles. "I'm sorry you ran into.. that. I didn't think anyone was awake and,"

"It's ok max really." I laugh.

"Alright. Well I'm going into the pool. Slaters our for a bit, work stuff you know?" He shrugs.

"Oh yeah." I give him a small smile before he walks off and I go to my room.

I go in the shower and then I change into a pair of grey sweatpants and a white cropped tank top.

After that I lay on my bed and turn on my tv. I put on criminal minds and watch a few episodes.

-

"He's so hot." I say when Morgan tackles some one.

"I can do that."

I nearly scream, for the second time today.

"Slater! Don't creep up on a girl when she's watching a show about serial killers!" I yell at him.

He chuckles and comes over and sits on my bed next to me.

"I'm hotter than him." He says nodding towards the screen.

"Pshh, you wish."

In one swift move he flips me over pinning my wrists to the bed and straddling me with his knees on both sides of me.

I can't help but giggle.

"What were you saying princess?"

I smile cheekily.

"I was saying, Derrick Morgan is extremely hot and I'd let him baise-moi à tout moment." (Fuck me anytime) I say the end in French to tease him.

His jaw tenses. "English princess."

I giggle and he slides my arms up so their pinned above my head. Then he kisses my neck and my collarbone and my shoulders. My eyes flutter closed.

He stops and I open them.
"Tell me what it means princess." He demands softly.

"What if I don't want to?" I whisper.

He takes both of my wrists in one of his hands and slides the other one along the side of my body.

"Do you want to tell me yet princess?" He asks slowly continuing to move his hand down.

"N-no." I stutter.

"Are you sure?" His hand reaches my butt and he stops.

"Mhm."

He smacks my ass and I gasp.

"Wrong answer princess. Try again. Tell me what it means."

I giggle again "Mmm.. no."

He slaps my ass again.

"Princess, the next time these sweatpants are coming off."

"I'd let him fuck me anytime." I tell him. His eyes widen a little.

He releases my wrist and I slide my arms around his neck.

"But you're close second." I whisper bring my lip to keep myself from smiling.

"Second?" He scoffs.

"Mhm you were good but,"

His lips crash against mine and he leans down more so I can feel his hard on at my core.

"Do I need to remind you how good I was princess?" He asks lowly.

I smile against his lips.

"je pense que tu fais." (I think you do) I tell him.

"God princess you're killing me. I need to learn french." He groans.

"I'll teach you." I say before bringing my lips to his.

God I'm addicted. I've know Slater Green for a month and I'm addicted to him. He's so hot and he oozes confidence. He makes me want him all the time. But he also makes me feel safe.

Am I falling for him?

No I'm just attracted to him... right?