10

It's been 4 days. The boys have been out for 3 days and haven't come back. I get worried and constantly ask Ms. Green if their ok. She reassures me every time telling me that this isn't uncommon and they'll be home soon.

I hate that word. People use it when they can't give you an exact time. Most of the time it just reveals that they just don't know.

I decided to go for a swim tonight but after a while I got bored. I'm about to leave the room when I look over at the sauna.

I walk over and glance at the door to make sure no ones coming in. Then I quickly take off my bikini and I wrap my towel around myself. Then I set the sauna and turn it on before stepping in and sitting down. I close my eyes to relax when I hear the pool door open.

I get up and get out of the sauna.

I see Slater walk in. He's in his bathing suit.

"Oh hey princess, I didn't know you were in here."

Before I can stop myself I cross the room and wrap my arms around his waist. He's surprised at first but after a second he wraps his arms around me.

I pull away and step back holding my towel realizing I'm in only a towel.

"Sorry I, you... I didn't know you'd be gone for so long." I stutter.

"We're you worried princess?" He smirks.

"No. I just.." I pause not knowing what to say. Of course I was worried in fact I was terrified. They work for a gang. I'm not stupid I know they could be killed at any given moment.

"You what princess?" He skins his finger over my cheek and across my jaw.

"I.. um.." words fail to come out of my mouth.

"Hmm" he steps closer and moves a piece of hair out of my face.

"I just missed you, you know cause I was bored." I shrug and try to look as casual as possible but I peek a look at his face and see that he's not buying it.

"Sure. I'm sure that's it princess." He whispers next to my ear.

I see him look behind me and I turn to see what he's looking at. I see my bikini on the ground and my cheeks heat up.

He makes a sound (something in between a coughing noise and a grunt noise) and then steps back. "I was just going to go for a swim, if you want to join." He looks behind me again before looking back at me.

"Um sure, I just have to..." I turn and look at my bikini again. This is embarrassing.

"I'll turn around." He says doing just that. I can't help but giggle.

I jog over and grab my bikini. I try my best to keep my towel covering me but it's hard to change and hold the towel up. I put my top on and try to hold the towel and put my bottom on but it slips. I squeal and slip my bottoms on really quick.

I turn and I hear Slater chuckle. "You ok over there princess?" He asks still facing away from me.

"Oh um.. yeah I'm done." I tell him and he turns around. I'm wear a baby blue bikini with poka-dots on it. His eyes rake over me and I feel nervous.

Her bikini:

"How many bathing suits do you have?" He asks giving me a half smile

He's so good looking.

What the hell? Why am I thinking that? Why am I thinking to myself?

"You ok princess?"

I snap out of my daze. "Huh?"

"I asked how many bathing suits you have."

"Oh," I look down at my bathing suit and then back to him "not enough." I shrug.

"Sure." He roles his eyes playfully.

We're both quiet and he slowly walks over to me. He rubs his hands up and down my arms.

"Are you cold?" He asks quietly.

"N-no.." I stutter.

He leans in so his mouth is right by my ear. "You have goosebumps princess." He whispers.

His breath on my neck sends heat every where. And I mean every where.

"I d-do." I stutter again and mental curse at myself for it.

"Mhm." He traces up my arms, "here," and across my collar bone "and here," and down my chest and over my bathing suit top "and here."

He watches me, I'm assuming to make sure I'm ok.

I look into his blue eyes and I can't stop myself. I reach up and pull his head down crashing our lips together. His arms immediately go around my waist and he pulls me closer.
We kiss like our lives depend on it, like we are each other's air. My arms go around his neck and I run one of my hands through the hair on the back of his head.

He gently bites my lower lip before pulling away.

"Princess.." he says out of breath.

I lay my forehead against his chest.

"Princess." He says again and I look up at him.

"We.. we have to s-stop. Because if we don't I won't be able to stop myself and I don't know what you want. So we should probably.. stop." He explains quickly and out of breath.

I run my finger across his bottom lip and then across his jawline. I look straight into his eyes and whisper,
"And what if I don't want to stop?"

His eyes widen and his pupils dilate.

"Princess I,"

"Slater, I don't want to stop."

He nods kissing me again before picking me up.

The rest is somewhat a blur, he carries me down the hall and up the stairs. Then he brings me to his room and lays me on his bed.

"Princess, I need to know now that you're positive because once I continue I won't be able to stop." He explains to me.

I pull his head down to me kissing his lips slow and soft.

"I don't want to stop Slater. I'm 100% positive."