14

Slaters POV

"Are you sure you're ok?" I ask her.

"Just please go." She whispers.

"What?" I ask not knowing if I heard her right.

"Go Slater. Please go." She says again.

I stand up off the bed but I don't leave.

"What is this about?" I ask her.

She doesn't say anything.

"Fine. Whatever." I say turning around and leaving her room.

I go into my room which is pretty much right next to hers.

I honestly have no idea what that was about.

After dinner my mom gave her the phone to call her brother. I gave her some time to talk to him before going up to her room. I didn't hear her talking but I knocked just in case. She said to come in so i did. But when she saw me she turned around like she didn't want to see me.

I don't even know what I did. Maybe she just didn't feel the way I do.

God I don't even know how I feel.

When I see her I immediately want to cross the room to be next to her. She's so beautiful and her little attitude drives me insane, but in a good way. She's so sweet to my mom and my annoying ass brother.

But she's also so hot. Jesus every time I see her no matter what she's wearing I want to take it off her and fuck her right then in there.

That first time I saw her in that pink bikini I though about taking her right there in the pool but I knew she wasn't comfortable enough for that yet so I just kinda messed with her. It's so hard for me to control myself around her.

And when she kissed me yesterday in the pool room I knew I was done for. I wanted to make sure so badly she was ok with everything and once she said she was it was like a weight had been lifted off my chest. I tried to keep asking her if she was ok but she showed that she was and I let go. God she was so perfect.

And the earlier today. I saw she was going to workout and I had to stop myself from going with her and fucking her in the gym. So I just drove a little bit to try and free my mind.

It didn't work though because when I got back I went right to her room and she was there. Her and her teasing, god it turns me on so much. I don't think she knows how much she effects me.

A knock on my door brings me from my thoughts.

I get up and open it.

"Princess?" I say softly.

"Can we talk?" She asks quietly. I nod and we go over to my bed and sit down.

"What's happening Slater?" She whispers. She sounds sad? Confused?

"What do you mean Princess?" I ask her.

"I can't stop thinking about you, and not just because of yesterday or earlier even before that. I think about you. I just.. i don't know."

I pull her into me and she lays her head on my chest.

"I think about you too princess." I tell her.

"Can I... can I lay with you?" She asks shyly.

I chuckle at her innocence.

"Yes princess you can lay with me."

I climb onto the bed and she follows me. I lift the blanket and she slides underneath. She backs all the way up so I'm spooning her. I lay my arm over her waist.