7

I go upstairs and change into one of my bathing suits. I decide on a bright pink matching bikini set.

The bikini:

I quickly put it on then I find a large t-shirt in my closet and I put that on

I quickly put it on then I find a large t-shirt in my closet and I put that on. Then I go downstairs and down the hall to the pool. Mostly everyone is asleep or at least in their rooms because it's a little after 9pm. I honestly didn't know Slater workout out at night. I mean I guess he does have to workout to get hay insanely perfect body I just didn't know when.

I go into the pool room and right when I walk in I see Slater dive into the pool. He comes up from the water and I swear it's in slow motion. Water beads drop from his dark hair and over his body.

He's now wearing dark blue bathing suit bottoms. I turn away as he looks up at me and take off the large t-shirt. I feel his eyes on me but I don't turn around yet.

I hear him get out of the pool as the water falls from him to the ground. He walks over to me but stops before he reaches me.

"Princess.." he says lowly.

I turn around crossing my arm in front of my stomach feeling very intimidated under his stare.

He smirks and before I know what he's doing he picks me up and runs towards the pool.

"SLAT-," my head goes under water and I release my grip from him but he holds me as we both reach the surface of the water.

"You ass." I shove him and he lets go of me. He chuckles.

I swim to the deep end and then climb out. Then I go to the small diving board and dive in.

When I come back up Slater is sitting on the stair in the light end. "Where'd you learn to do that princess?" He asks. I swim towards him but I lean up against the wall. "Swimming lessons. When I was younger." I shrug.
He swims over to me and puts both of his arms on either side of me trapping me.

"W-what are you doing Slater?" I ask trying to keep my voice normal but obviously failing.

"Nothing." He says lowly. He leans to the side and sighs. I feel his breath on my neck but he puts his forehead down on my shoulder. After a few seconds he pushes away and climbs out of the pool grabbing a towel and wrapping it around his body.

Ok... that was strange.

I dive under wetting my hair again before getting out and grabbing a towel and wrapping it around me body.

"It's late I have stuff to do in the morning." He tells me and before I can say anything he leaves the room.

What the hell?

I roll my eyes even though he's no longer in the room with me.

I dry myself off as much as I can with the towel then I put the t-shirt on and wrap my hair in the towel onto of my head. I go up to my room and I turn on the shower. I lay my towel on the counter and I pull my bathing suit off then I get into the shower.

-

I climb into bed and turn the tv on. I watch some random show until I start to get tired.

I start to fall asleep then all of a sudden I have to pee.

Seriously?

I get up and go to the bathroom. Then right when I'm about to get into bed I get thirsty. I figure since I'm up I'll run downstairs and get water.

I quietly tiptoe down the stairs and into the kitchen. I grab a glass from a cabinet and fill it up from the faucet. I turn to go back into my room but I run into someone.. or 2 someone's.

I look and see a girl with no shirt on just her bra, luckily her shorts are still on. And behind her is Max.

"Oh- I- uh.." words fail to come out of my mouth.

"Kate.. um.. I'm sorry." He says embarrassed, scratching the back of my neck.

I bite my lip to keep myself from laughing.

"I never saw a thing." I say raising my hands and walking around them and back upstairs to my bedroom.

Once I set my water down I plop on to my bed and laugh to myself. I can't believe I just walked in on Max and one of his hook ups.

~

I wake up pretty early the next morning. I go downstairs and get a bowl of cereal. I pour the cereal and then my milk and I grab a spoon from a drawer. I start eating when I hear someone come downstairs.

"What are you doing up so early princess?" Slater asks quietly.

"Nothing. I just woke up and wasn't tired enough to go back to sleep."

He nods and pours himself a cup of coffee. "Want some?" He asks me. "Sure"

He pours another cup and brings it to me. I mumble a thank you and he nods.

"I um.. I came downstairs to get water last night and I.. walked in on your brother almost hooking up with a girl."

His eyes widen. "What do you mean almost?"

"Well I'm sure that's where they were going since her shirt was off but they obviously weren't doing it yet." I try to explain to him.

"Oh. I'm sorry you had to experience that." He chuckles before taking a sip of his coffee.

"It's fine. So um.. what kind of stuff do you have to do today?" I ask him.

"Just.. stuff. Why?" He takes another sip of his coffee but he keeps his eyes on me.

"Just wondering. I haven't left the house in almost 4 weeks since I got here..." I pause waiting for him to realize what I'm saying.

"So?" He ask not getting it.

"So I was wondering if I could come with you, or maybe your mom can take me out. I don't know something." I shrug.

"No. I have a duty to keep you safe and I can't do that if you're not in this house." He tells me.

"You can't keep me safe if you're not here." I try to argue.

"You're staying here Princess."

I get up and pour the remaining milk from my bowl into the sink then I set my dishes in the sink. I lean up against the counter and he watches me setting down his coffee.

"Make me." I smirk. And his eyebrows raise.