36

Slater and I ride in the limousine for about 30 minutes before it stops. He helps me out and I realize we're at some kind of small airport.

"Slater?" I ask.

"We have a Private jet. It's a qucik flight." He tells me.

I nod and follow him. We climb the stairs and walk into the empty jet. I sit in one of the comfy leather seats and Slater sits across from me.

"Where are we going?" I ask him.

"...The Bahamas."

My eyes widen.

"The Bahamas?" I repeat.

"For our honeymoon." He explains.

"Really?" I look out the window excitedly.

"Mhm. I booked it a few weeks ago." He tells me.

I jump up out of my seat and sit in the one next to him grabbing his face and kissing his quickly.

"I'm glad you're happy princess." He says softly.

"I couldn't be any happier." I tell him and he smiles.

"The trip is a week long then we'll come back home. Ok?" He asks.

"Ok." I reply resting my head on his shoulder.

"Sleep. The ride is actually a few hours." He tells me.

"That's not very quick." I tease.

"I know but if you sleep it'll be quicker."

"I think I'd rather do something else." I tell him and he looks at me curiously.

The plane takes off and soon we're steady in the air.

"What did you have in mind princess?" He whispers in my ear sending chills over my body.

*mature part

"Well..." I slide my hand across his bottom lip and down towards his chest. Then I lean in and kiss him. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into his lap so I'm straddling him.

"I think I'm liking this idea better than sleeping." He says smirking.

I continue kissing him and then I kiss across his jaw and down his neck.

I feel his member growing beneath me.

He kisses me and slides his hand under my dress.

His hands wander across my stomach and down into my underwear.

"Sil vous plait." (Please) I moan.

"What's that baby?" He asks slowly rubbing my clit.

"Please." I barely breath out.

"Please what?" His pace is torturously slow.

"Faster Slater, Please." I demand.

"Yes ma'am." He starts rubbing me faster and I grind my hips against him.

He sucks in a harsh breath and goes even faster sticking two fingers into me.

"Oh my-." I lay my head on his shoulder and scratch my nails down his back.

"I'm going to make you cum with just my fingers, be a good girl ok princess?" He groans.

I nod.

"No I need to hear it." He demands.

"Yes! I'll be a good girl." I cry out as he adds another finger going even faster.

"Mmm you're so wet baby." He moans.