~Chapter 1~

Katelyn's POV

Dear Diary,
Its been a while since I've wrote something to you. Just wanted to update on you on some things that has happened to me. To start off, I want to talk you about on what happened in Starlight. Travis, his dad and I were just enjoying our vacation in Starlight Wonderland until some crazy stuff happened during that time, such as finding out Aaron was werewolf, pretending to date Travis for his dad, and mainly getting trapped by the Guardian Forces because there was an Ultima(which so happens to be Aaron). I also found out that I had drunk a Forever Potion when I was little, including Garroth. By the way, did you know Garroth became a werewolf? Even Aphmau became one as well.

Also, did you know that during the craziness in Starlight, Aph's dad named Zack and my mom were there working with Michael aka the Demon Warlock. Yup, that dude was possesing the body of Travis' dad, Terry. Afterwards, he possesed Travis. Michael took control on not only his body, but to me and Garroth. At that time, Aphmau had to stab Travis in order for Michael to be defeated.

Once he was defeated, Garroth and I were able to get out of his control and thats when I realized on what happened to Travis. At first, I thought i was about go loose him but thankfully I didn't. As a matter of fact, I was thankful that my friends and I made it out alive. Sure we got hurt, but we're still alive.

There was no doubt that Zack and my mom were gonna be begind bars. It was actually a surprise taht Zack became a guy while my mom still stayed the same.

So many things happened at Starlight. Both Travis and Aphmau ended up in the hospital for a few months, Aaron lost his sight, his memories, and his parents. Zane's language for names is quite strange, Lucinda lost her powers, and a lot of innocent lives have died. Sure a lot of bad stuff happened, but everything went well in the end.

Once we were able to head back home and were able to be reunited with some of our friends back at Lover's Lane, we were also reunited with Aaron and Meliss(Aaron's sister). At that time, we did everything we can to get Aaron's memories back and we did. It took about a few months but he was able to remember everything and everyone. He was able to remember his friends, his family, the events that happened recently and basically everything. With a little help from Lucinda's potions, Aaron got his blindness cured and he can see again.

Aphamu and Travis were able to return back home from Starlight. Aaron and Aph were finally back together again. Aphmau's reaction when she found out that Aaron can see again and that his memories were back, she couldn't help but tear up as she was so happy. I had the same reaction when I was back with Travis again. It wasn't long until Aaron and Aphmau happily got married. Well it only took about 5 months of planning, but we were all too excited. Surprisingly, Aph wanted her dad, Zack, to be in the wedding and he did. We eventually also got reunited with some of our old friends such as Jeffory, Abbly, Gene, those three werewolf pups and more.

Everything was going great here at Lover's Lane. Zane and Kawaii-Chan moved in together in Zane's new house. Travis moved in with me in the house Kawaii-Chan and I lived in. By the way, Travis and I became official. Who knew the man I would always hate and punch because of his perverted side would become my boyfriend?

Travis is still having a hard time due to Terry's sacrifice. It was one of the most heartbreaking things Travis has ever experienced. Not only his mom is gone, but even his dad. Dante is living alone now but Travis still hangs out with him. Aphmau and Aaron are as happy as ever. After everything that they've been through,they always find a way to be one happy couple.

Speaking of which, I always wondered if Travis and I end up like that someday. We've been together for a year now and its been great. I enjoy every moment with him. Sure we had our downs in the past, but we were able to get through them together. There's just something about Travis that isn't seen through Luka nor Jeffory. Like, he just has this thing that none of my past relationships have. All I can say is that Travis is the one for me.

Well, thats all I got for you Diary. Hope this helps you know on what I've been up to over this time. Until next time <3

-Katelyn

I was sitting on the bed Travis and I share as I closed my diary. I stretched my arms and yawned as I noticed that it was late yet I didn't know what time was it. I grabbed my phone which was beside me and checked to see what time is it, and it read 11:30 p.m.

I then looked back at Travis who's arm was on my waist as he softly snores. I softly smiled and closed my lamp. I placed my diary on the side table and laid back down.

I then noticed Travis woke up, probably because of my movement. He groaned and tiredly asked,

"Katelyn? You're still awake?"

"Well I'm about to sleep. Sorry that I woke you up." I apologozed as I turned to face Travis.

"Its alright. What were you doing anyways?"

"Just writing something in my diary."

"You have a diary??"

"Yeah. I had it since we first mobed into Mystreet."

"How was that not demolished by the explosion??"

"I brought it with me in Love-Love Paradise. So it was actually safe with me."

"Makes sense. What were you writing there??"

"Some of the things that happened when we were in Starlight and the things that happened after that. I haven't wrote that much stuff my diary so I had to write my update in life."

"Did you wrote the best thing that happened to you?" He asked with a smirk.

"The best thing that happened to me?"

"Me as your boyfriend." He snickered.

Once I realized it, I instantly punched my boyfriend playfully.

"You are such a dork."

"Well I'm your dork."

I chuckled and replied, "Yeah, I did wrote in my diary about you being my boyfriend. I wrote there how much I enjoy being with you no matter what."

Travis softly smiled, "Aww thanks blueberry."

"Your welcome Travis."

For a while, we just stared into each other's eyes until I said, "Welp, we better get some sleep. I'm tired."

He chuckled, "Same. Goodnight Katelyn"

"Goodnight Trav"

I snuggled into Travis' chest as he snuggled back. We both then drifted off to sleep.

I'll Always Love You: A Travlyn (Travis x Katelyn) Story {COMPLETED}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें