~Chapter 26~

Makayla's POV

          Aunt Aphmau and Aunt Lucinda insisted that I should stay here at Lover's Lane for now. I honestly could use a break from the search so that we fan come up with a plan instead.

I stayed over at Aunt Lucinda's house for awhile and Aunt Aphmau wanted to invite me and Aunt Lucinda at her house.

"Are you sure thats a good idea, Aunt Aphmau? I feel like I've been interacting with quite a few people now." I asked Aunt Aphmau.

"Don't worry, Aaron is out with Garroth and Laurance to run some errands. He's just assuming that Lucinda or Kawaii-Chan is taking care of  me."

"And you're sure he isn't at your house now?" I questioned her.

"Of course. The three of them are having the while day to run those errands, that means we have the whole day to plan out where to find future Leila." Aunt Aphmau explained.

"Okay then, lets go." Aunt Lucinda said.

The three of us left Aunt Lucinda's house and went to Aunt Aphmau and Uncle Aaron's house.

"We're here! Come on, lets talk in the kitchen so that we can eat while thinking of a plan." Aunt Aphmau said happily.

"Sure thats, sounds good" I replied.

We were at the kitchen talking while eating a few snacks that Aunt Aphmau made.

"Now we just need to think how we can able to track future Leila." Aunt Lucinda said.

"I tried searching for her in the city but no one seems suspicious to me." I said with a frown.

"Don't worry, we'll make sure to help you save your parents relationship without anyone noticing you." Aunt Aphmau cheered me up.

"As long as mom and dad doesn't notice me then thats good."

"Isn't Katelyn out with Jeffory and his mom? Like they went somewhere but they'll come back in a few days." Lucinda questioned.

"Wait..what?! That's noy suppose to happen.."

"What do you mean?" Aunt Aphmau tilted her head in confusion.

"First of all, mom didn't go anywhere during this time with Uncle Jeffory and his mom. Second, Uncle Jeffory's mom isn't even suppose to be here until after a few weeks after dad's proposal."

"What if the future Leila is Jeffory's mom?"

"Then how she's trying to get my parents seperated is by becoming Jasmine so that Jeffory can be able to follow her orders!!"

The three of us gasped in realization.

"But where could they be?" I questioned.

While we were thinking, the doorbell rang.

"Coming!" Aunt Aphmau called out.

There was honestly no place to hide so I wasn't able to find a decent spot to hide myself.

Aunt Lucinda and I were able to hear their conversation.

"Hey Aphmau!" The voice sounded familiar.

"Hey Vylad!"

Wait... VYLAD??!! AS IN UNCLE VYLAD?! Oh my Irene I'm so dead.

"Is it okay if I come in?" He asked.

I saw Aunt Aphmau turned her head a bit towards me and I just nodded.

I mean... I have orange contacts, so I'm sure they'll work fine.