~Chapter 34~

Aphmau's POV

          I can't believe it...One minute we were watching Travis proposing to Katelyn and the next, Travis got shot by someone. But who would do this? Sadly, Lucinda and I weren't able to try to look around to see who shot him cause we were too busy helping Katelyn get Travis to the hopsital.

The three of us were sitting in the waiting area as Katelyn starts to cry. We tried to comfort her and she seems to get better yet she still is very upset over this.

"I-I can't loose him again. Not now. Irene please help him." Katelyn sobbed.

"Don't worry Katelyn, I'm sure Travis is gonna be fine. He's a strong guy." I said.

"Y-You think so?"

"We know so." Lucinda assured.

"T-Thanks girls." She smiled and we both smiled back.

"By the way, what were you guys doing near the beach site a while ago?" Katelyn asked.

"Uhh..." Lucinda and I said in unison.

"W-We were just taking a walk since I never get that many walks outside of the neighborhood."

Okay fun fact: Aaron got very suspicious of me and Lucinda a while ago caise we needed to head out of tge neighborhood. Luckily, we were allowed so yeah.

"Oh, well okay. Its a good thing you guys were here or else I don't think I would be able to get Travis in the hospital." Katelyn said.

"Well we're happy to help. It seems so sudden for someone to shoot Travis. What were you guys doing anyway?" Lucinda smirked.

"He and I were just having a date until he was shot. You don't happen to see if there was anyone who could've shot him, do you?"

"No sorry." Lucinda apologized.

I shook my head also having my answer as a 'no'.

That reminds me, if Travis got shot by whoever did it, then won't taht affect something to Makayla? I mean, she's their daughter so in case something happened to him, possible chance Makayla could be in trouble as well. I gotta go check on her and Vylad.

"Can you guys excuse me for a sec?" I asked as I stood up from my chair.

"Sure." Katelyn said as Lucinda nodded.

I smiled and walked away from them as far as possible so they wouldn't hear me. I took out my phone and dialed Vylad's number.

"Hello?" Vylad said.

"Vylad! Oh thank goodness you picked up. Travis got shot by someone and I was wondering if anything bad happened to Makayla."

"Yeah we know. Travis got shot by the Leila from this timeline."

"What? Why?! Isn't she obsessed with him??"

"Yeah but thats the thing. She said that it was the only chance to make Katelyn and Jeffory to be together."

"So where are the two Leilas??"

"The Leila from this timeline is with us. Makayla used a spell on her so that the other Leila wouldn't get her or anything like that. Speaking of the other Leila, we don't know where she is now after from what happened a while ago."

"Is Makayla okay though?"

"She's been getting stomach aches and head aches ever since Travis got shot. It must've been because of her existence is slowly fading away."

"Only if the doctors won't heal Travis soon."

"I hope he gets better."

"Me too. Anyways, I better get going. I don't want Katelyn to make me think I'm getting suspicious."

"Okay. Keep me updated about Travis and I'll keep you updated about Makayla."

"Okay. Bye Vylad"

"Bye Aph"

We both hung up and I made it back to Katelyn and Lucinda. The doctor soon came out and talked to the three of us.

"Doctor? Is Travis okay?"

"Yes. Luckily, he was able to survive from being shot but he's fine. He just needs to rest for a couple of weeks and he should be ready go."

"Thank you, doctor. May we see him?" I asked.

"I'm afraid that I can only allow one person to visit him. Plus, I wod like to have someone stay with him for the night as well."

"I'll stay with him for the night." Katelyn stood up.

"Very well ma'am. Anyone can visit him tomorrow."

"Thank you doctor. We'll see you tomorrow Katelyn." Lucinda said as shestood up from her chair.

"See ya guys."

"Bye!" Lucinda and I said in unison as we both left.

Katelyn's POV

          I entered Travis' room and I saw Travis sleeping in his bed. There was a huge bandage covering up his torso, that must be the spot where Travis got shot. I felt so happy that he was still breathing yet I felt bad for the pain he received.

"I'll leave you two be." The doctor said as he closed the door.

I crawled up on his bed and pushed him a little bit so I can have a bit of space to sleep beside him.

I lightly placed my head on his chest as I stared at him. I felt a smile on my face and I combed his hair with my fingers.

I then felt a bit tired as I yawned. I removed my fingers from his hair and placed my hand on his chest. I was about to but then I felt Travis' arms wrapped around my waist.

I looked up at him and saw that he had a smile on his face yet his eyes were still closed.

I softly smiled and kissed his cheek and finally drifted to sleep.