~Chapter 36~

Katelyn's POV

          Jeffory called me a while ago saying that he needed me at his house. I asked him why but he didn't say the reason. Weird.

Anyways, I went to his house and knocked on his door. No answer.

"Jeffory? Hello? Are you there?" I called out but there was no reply.

"I'm coming in!!"

I turned the knob and the first thing I noticed was how dark his house became.

"J-Jeffory?"

There waa no sign of him, until I heard muffles coming from the living room.

I turned on the light and saw Jeffory being tied up in a chair with a towel covering his mouth.

"Jeffory?! What happened??"

He tried to talk to me but I couldn't understand him.

As I walked closer to him, I felt a presence creeping behind me.

I slowly turned around and saw Jasmine holding her fist in the air and she punched me.

I then blacked out.

~~~

My eyes started to open slowly and the first thing I heard was Jeffory's voice.

"Katelyn? Are you awake?"

I lifted my head and noticed that Jeffory was beside me and still tied up in his chair.

I tried to stand up but even I was tied up to a chair as well.

I tried to get out but it was too hard for me to escape.

"What happened?" I aksed to Jeffory.

"Oh I'll tell you what happened,"

All of a sudden, a voice barged in and a figure started to walk towards us. It was Leila. She kinda looks different but still the same.

(She's from the future bro XD)

"Leila? What are you doing here? Where's Jasmine??!!"

"Oh sweetheart, I was Jasmine." She changed her form to the mother of Jeffory and soon changed back to herself.

"You know this person?" Jeffory asked.

"Yeah, she has a huge obssession with Travis."

"Whats bot to love about him?" She giggled.

"Why are you doing this??" Jeffory pleaded for an answer.

"Isn't it obvious? You Katelyn, stole everything from me. Travis was mine and you just jumped in and stole him away from me!".

"He never liked you." I said.

"Ever since you came into his life, you were the only one he thinks about. And now, I'll kill you and make sure you never existed in this world!!"

"But why is Jefforu still tied up to a chair if all this is about me??"

"Oh he was just a bait." She simply answered as she let go of Jeffory, yet instantly she made him fell asleep on his chair.

"But I still need to make sure he doesn't say a word to anyone about this."

I was shaking in fear. I didn't know what to do.

I tried to escape but the rope was to tight. How in the world can I not escape??!! I literally drank a  forever potion of strength for Irene's sake!!

I kept on moving but it was no use. Its as if there was a spell on this rope to make me not get out or something.

Leila started beating me ul, with both fists and magic.

Now that I think about it, since when did Leila even learn magic?? Travis never told me about this.

My body was in more pain than it was. Leila is literally a yandere. She's killing me just for the sake of Travis' love for her.

There was nothing I could do. I just have to let her beat me up until my life was over. I need Travis. I need anyone to help me.

Please, Travis, help me. I need you.

Travis' POV

          I didn't want to stay in the hospital for too long so I decided that I should use my magic and use a healing spell to heal my wound. Who knew healing myself from being shot would take this long?

While I was doing that, I was also watching TV cause why not. I hissed in pain while healing myself since it still hurts but it was worth it.

After a few minutes of healing myself, I was finally finished.

"Phew, that took forever." I said to myself. 

Then, the doctor came in.

"Hello there Mr. Valkrum. I just want to see how you're doing."

"I'm doing fine doctor. Plus, I think I feel better." I said.

"Really? But you still have that wound of yours. Unless you used some magic because you're a half-warlock." 

"Yeahhh...I did." I nervously laughed.

He walked up to me and checked my stomach since that was where I was shot.

Once he checked it, his eyes widened in surprise.

"Wow you really did healed yourself."

"I've already experienced myself being in a hospital for months. I am not gonna relive that moment again." 

 He chuckled, "Well, if you think you're okay, then I suppose we can discharge you now."

"Wait really??!!"

"Yup. Only because I have nothing to do now and that you already healed yourself."

"Thank you so much doctor."

"Your welcome. Also there is a girl named Abby who would like to see you now."

Abby? What is she doing here?

He then got Abby and let her in.

"Hi Uncle Travis!!"

"Hi Abby!!"

"I'll leave you two be." He closed the door and left.

'What are you doing here in the hospital, Abby?"

"I got hurt by grandma so I was sent here."

My eyes widened in shock. Jasmine hurt Abby?

"You got hit by your grandma?"

She just nodded.

"But where's your daddy?"

"Daddy is in trouble. I think something's gonna happen to him because of grandma."

That's when something triggered my head. It wasn't any of those headaches but it was like someone was calling me.

Please, Travis, help me. I need you.

"Katelyn.." I mumbled to myself.

"Uncle Travis,  are you okay?" Abby asked worriedly.

"I have to go."

I quickly got out of bed and changed into my casual clothes.

"Where are you going?" Abby asked.

"Your dad isn't the only one who's in trouble.." I said.

That's when I left her and I ran out the room and through the halls. Some doctors and nurses were calling my name but I didn't care.

I can tell that Katelyn was in trouble and I knew I had to help her.