~Chapter 9~

The next day...

Aphmau's POV

          Yesterday, Lucinda and I were planning to talk to Travis a bit. Even Travis' family tree seems interesting to me as well. If his headaches were symptoms of a relative time travelling, then we need to know how in the world does he have genes of a magic user or whatever.

My mind was filled with so many thoughts and questions that I accidentally bumped into someone.

She had mint green eyes and brown hair, she kinda looks like Jeffory but a bit older.

"Oh my Irene, I am so so so so so so sorry I bumped into you. I must've spaced out a bit and wasn't aware to where I was walking." I apologized to the person I bumped into.

"Oh its okay sweetheart. A lot of people these days seem to always space out especially whenever they're walking." She chuckled.

"You kinda seem familiar to me. Do I know you?"

"Oh my name's Jasmine. I'm Jeffory's mother."

No wonder she looks a bit like Jeffory, cuz she's his mom.

"Nice to meet you, Jasmine. My name is Aphmau." I smiled and brought out my hand so she can shake it.

"Nice to meet you too, Aphmau. Jeffory has told me a lot about you." She shook my hand and noticed the wedding ring on my finger.

"Oh, I guess Jeffory wasn't wrong. You really are amrried to tye Ultima, aren't you? Aaron, am I correct?"

"Yup, Aaron Lycan." I smiled.

"Good to know you found someone you deeply care and love. I don't suppose you're having babies, are you?" She smirked.

"O-Oh u-umm well I'm not pregnant yet but maybe soon?" My cheeks started to heat up as I let out a nervous laugh.

Jasmine giggled and said, "S-Sorry if that bothered you. I am really fond with little ones."

"I understand. I love babies as well. By the way, what are you doing here?"

"I thought about hanging out with Katelyn for a bit. Jeffory got a call from her saying about Travis' headaches. Is he okay?" She asked worriedly.

"He's doing fine. He just needs some rest." I smiled at her reassuringly.

"That's good to know. Anyways, I better get going. Katelyn and I have a girl's day out." She giggled.

I chuckled and replied, "Well I hope you two enjoy."

"Thank you darling! See you soon."

"See you soon too!"

We both shared smiles and went to our seperate ways.

I walked to Lucinda's house saying that we should meet up there before we head over to Travis.

I knocked on her door and after a few seconds, I heard her yelled,

"Wait!"

I stood in front of the door amd wait a bit until the door opened.

"Aph, you made it!" Lucinda smiled.

"Of course! Its like we're in some kind of story written by a random author and our goal is to find a way to figure out who this relative of Travis is and find out why this person is here." I tyen winked to viewers reading this story.

"Aph, Random Author specifically told us to not break the fourth wall. And you literally done that in the Random Oneshots."

Random Author: Oaky now both of you gusy are breaking the fourth wall.

Lucinda: Well she started it.

Aphmau: I just wanted to give this story a bit of humor for once.

Random Author: Fine... Now get back into charactee or else no breadsticks from Olive Garden for you two.

Lucinda: Well I'm okay with that.

Aphmau: LUCINDA! How dare you! I need breadsticks!!

Lucinda: Fine..

Random Author: Yey!! Now back to the story!!

Lucinda sighed and said, "Come on, I just need to get something before we leave."

She let me in as she closed the door behind us.

While she was finding some stuff, I then told her,

"By the way, did you know that Jeffory's mom, Jasmine, is here in Lover's Lane?"

"She is? Haven't met her before." She said as hse continues to search more and more.

"Yeah. She's a really cool person and she seems to know us because of Jeffory and-"

I didn't finish my sentence because Lucinda doesn't seem to find the one she was looking for.

"Okay, what in teh world are you finding?"

"My notepad."

I facepalmed and asked, "Why is it that hard for you to find a notepad?"

"I don't usually use notepads so I never know where I place them."

"Luci, we're literally just gonna ask Travis a few questions and you bringing a notepad is gonna make it more obvious for him."

"Yeah, I guess you're right." She stopped looking and faced to me.

"Welp, lets go." She said and I smiled.

          We both left her house and started walking to Katelyn and Travis' house. We then noticed Jasmine, Katelyn amd Travis at their door.

Once we made it to their house, I greeted them with a wave.

"Hey guys!"

"Oh hey Aph! Hey Lucinda! This is-"

"Jasmine!" I cheerfully saod as I cut her off.

"Oh, well... Jasmine, I liked you to meet-"

"Aphmau and Lucinda." Jasmine cut her off.

"You know me?" Lucinda asked.

"Jeffory talks a lot about his friends."

I whispered to Lucinda's ear. "I told you."

Lucinda playfully rolled her eyes.

"What are you guys doing here?" Travis asked.

"We want to talk to you for a bit, if tahts okay." Lucinda said.

"Oh its fine. Katelyn and Jasmine were just going to hang out today."

"Yup! Well we better get going, see you guys later." Katelyn replied.

"See ya!"
"Enjoy!"
"Have fun!"

Jasmine and Katelyn left while Travis let us in. I closed tye dorr behind us and we made pur way to the living room.

"You guys want anything? Like a drink or anything to eat?"

"Nah its fine, we just came here to talka bit." I said.

"Oh okay, well lets sit down."

The three of us then sat doen on the couch.

Our goal is to make sure to not tell Travis anything about the time-travelling spell so we cam get a bit of information of his family.