~Chapter 35~

Katelyn's POV

          I woke up from the light of the sun peeking through the curtains. I then felt Travis stroking my hair. I looked up to him and he softly smiled.

"Good morning Blueberry."

"Travis!!" I instantly kissed him on the lips and he kissed back. We both tye pulled away.

"I'm so glad you're alright." I said to him.

"Me too." He smiled at me and I just hugged him tighter.

We both talked for what seemed like hours even though it was only an hour until my phone started to ring.

"Hang on a sec." I said to him as I tried picked up my phone from the side tabel while Travis' arms were still around me.

I checked the caller and it was Aphmau. I answered the call.

"Hey Aph."

"Hi Katelyn. Hope I didn't wake you and Travis up."

"Its fine. Travis and I actually woke up about an hour ago. So why are you calling?"

"I was just checking in to see if he's alright."

"Yeah he's fine."

"Well thats good. Our friends are going to visit him today so we'll see you guys soon."

"Okay see you soon Aphmau."

"Bye!!!"

We both hung up and Travis and I just cuddled there in the bed while waiting for his breakfast.

Aphmau's POV

         Oh thank Irene Travis is still alive. Its a good thing though caise not only my friend is okay, but Makayla won't have to disappear in existence. There's still hope.

I then went through my contacts and started to call Vylad to see if Makayla is alright.

"Hey Vylad!"

"Yeah?"

"Is Makayla alright? Katelyn said that Travis survived through the shot."

"Well last night she started to feel a little better so yeah she's actually fine now."

"Well thats good to know. We still need to find the future Leila."

"I know, but we can't do it without Makayla."

"I'm sure we'll find a way soon."

"Yeah I hope so too. Anyways, see ya Aphmau."

"See ya Vylad."

Man, this day just keeps getting weirder and weirder everyday.

Time skip...

          Lucinda and I just arrived at the hospital. Dante was the first person among us to arrive there but he left already so it was our turn to visit Travis.

We then finally arrived at his room.

"TRAVIS!!" I excitedly yelled as I hugged him but just light enough so that he won't get hurt.

"Hey Aphmau, hey Lucinda. So good to see you guys."

"Good to see you too Travis. How are you feeling?" Lucinda asked.

"I'm good actually. Feeling better now than before." He smiled.

"Where's Katelyn by the way?" Lucinda questioned.

"Oh she left cause Jeffory asked her to come over for a bit." Travis replied.

"Oh okay." I said. Honsetly, I kinda felt a bit suspicious and having a bad feelinf but I just shrugged it off.