~Chapter 20~

Travis' POV

          Abby and I have been watching My Little Horsies for almost two hours. I tried to make some conversations with her but she seems to be not interested so she just ignores me. I mean she still hates me so it makes sense. Hmm, maybe she would want something to eat or drink.

"Hey Abby, you want to eat or drink anything?" I asked her.

"Umm.. maybe some orange juice." She answered still keeping her eye on the TV.

"Okay" I said as I stood up from the couch and made my way to the kitchen.

I checked the fridge and found a pitcher of orange juice. I took it out and closed the door of the fridge.

I took out a tall glass out of the cabinets. As I poured the orange juice in the glass, I heard the front door open.

I stopped pouring and placed the pitcher down. I then noticed Abby missing.

"Abby?" I called out. The TV was still turned on and I panicked.

"Abby? Abby?! ABBY??!!" I called her once again until I heard a little girl calling for help from outside.

The front door was left open and I rushed outside. Thats when I saw Abby being bullied by Ivan and his gang.

Ugh, what is with Ivan coming here??!! Seriously I hate that guy.

"Get away from me!!" Abby yelled at them.

"And what are you gonna do about it little girl??" Ivan smirked.

"I'm gonna call daddy!"

"Aww, youw gonna call youw daddy?" He mocked.

Abby tried to kick him in the leg but Ivan pushed her to the ground.

He and his gang kept laughing and mocking at her while Abby was crying.

"Hey! You leave her alone!" I yelled as I walked towards them.

"Travis, been a while since we've seen each other." He crossed his arms.

"And I never wanted to see you again so why not you just leave?!" I said.

Ivan then punched me in the guts, real hard. He punched me again which made me fell on the ground.

"Travis!!" Abby cried out. I groaned but still got up.

Why in the world would he punch me  right where I got stabbed?! Geez Ivan, have you been watching the news lately?!

"Just get away from Abby, Ivan" I said picking her up and have my right arm carry her.

"And what are you gonna do about it? Turn me into a cat? Ooo~ I'm so scared" He mocked once more.

Well, I have been trying to learn how to do a cat spell. Kinda easy to learn surprisingly.

I smirked. While my right arm was carrying Abby, I hid my left arm behind my back and fiddled my fingers to do the spell.

I then quietly said the words, quiet enough for both Ivan, his friends and Abby to not hear. Before you knew it,  Ivan and his gang were then turned into cats.

"Meow!"
"Meow?"
"Meow.."

"In you face loosers!!!" Abby stuck out her tongue and I laughed.

The three cats started running away from us and we both went back in my house.

I closed the door and placed Abby on the couch. I hissed in pain from the punch Ivan gave me.

"Are you okay Travis?" Abby asked in concern. Wow, I never heard her be concerned about me.