~Chapter 11~

Meanwhile with Katelyn and Jasmine...

Katelyn's POV

          Today was the day I got to spend some time with Jeffory's mom, Jasmine. I was rrally excited cuz i get to be able to know her better. She said that she wanted to have a girls' day out since she already spend most of her time with her son and her granddaughter.

We were walking on the sidewalk while people kept passing by here in the city.

"So Jasmine, where are we going today?"

"Well Katelyn, we're actually going to have some nice relaxation in the spa."

"Really?"

"Of course! Every girl needs her relaxation once in a while."

"Well it has been a while since I've went to a spa to relax, so I guess this is a great time for me to relax and be able to know each other more."

"Exactly! Now come on, relaxation awaits." She excitedly said and before I knew it, we were here. (P.S. This is an MLP/MLH referrence in the episode "Applejack's Day Off")

We went inside the spa as I saw a lot of people here. Some were having manicures and their pedicures. Some were getting their hair done while others were getting some hot oil in their hair.

Jasmine and I went to the receptionist and the receptionist greeted,

"Good morning! What can I help you two with?"

"I made a reservation here for two."

"Name please?"

"Jasmine(Think of a last name for Jeffory cuz I have no idea XD)"

"Jasmine..." The receptionist mumbled to herself as she check her list of reservations.

"Oh! Right here. You reserved for a manicure, pedicure and a back massage, correct?"

"Yup"

A back massage? Well thats something I can work with.

"Please wait for a few minutes and I'll get right back with you."

"Okay, thank you"

She nodded and made her way to somewhere I don't know, but it seems like she's getting our spa treatments ready.

"Come on Katelyn, lets go sit shall we?"

"Sure."

We both sat down in the waiting area.

"Isn't this great? I'm really happy to get this time to spend some time with you, Katelyn."

"Aww thank you, Jasmine. I've been friends with Jeffory for a long time now and I never really met his mother before. It really is such a great opportunity for us to interact."

"Speaking about Jeffory, I forgot. Why did you two broke up again in high school."

"Oh, well we broke up cuz he was just too kind for me."

"Really? Thats the reason why you two broke up? But my son is such a sweetheart. Why would you break up with him because he was too kind??"

"I just felt like he wasn't the one for me. I felt like I didn't deserve the kind of love he has. During high school, I had anger issues for a long time and Jeffory was a really nice guy, its just that I felt like he was being to kind to me that I felt like I wasn't the type of person who deserves that kind of love."

"I understand. But you know Katelyn, even if you did had your abger issues and you felt that Jeffory was too kind for you, you shouldn't let yourself think that you don't deserve the kind of love my son gives to you."

"I know. But if I hadn't broke up with him, I wouldn't be able to fix my anger issues."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, when Travis and I had our first ever relationship together in Love-Love Paradise, it was the time where I let my anger issues get the best of me, making me hurt Travis a lot. Although, he was the one who helped me realized how much pain a person feels whenever I'm angry at them. Travis wasn't afraid to tell me how hurt he was when I hurt him. Knowing that, I learned to not let my anger issues get the best of me and I wanted to control it. That way, I can be able to learn how to interact with others without being a hothead."

"My son had never done that?"

"Nope. In fact, my past relationships have never tried to help fix my anger issues. Jeffory, my ex-girlfriend Luka-"

"You had a girlfriend?"

"I'm bisexual."

"Ooohhhh. Continue."

"Anyways, they never really tried helping me cuz the best thing that they could do was just let myself calm down. Yet if I still continued to do that, I wouldn't able to see the error of my ways."

"Travis must really be the one for you. He seems to know how to help you in every way he can. I can see why you would want to be with him."

I nodded, "Yeah, thats why I love him. He cares for me and loves me no matter what, and I love him too."

Jasmine smiled at me and I smiled back. The receptionist came in and said,

"Jasmine (Whatever her last name is), we're ready for you."

We both shared glancrs and smiles before we got up to enjoy our relaxation.

After we had our spa treatments, we had lunch at Olive Garden. If only Aph was here, she would've love this.

Few hours later...

The day finally ends and it was the end of our girls' day out. I really enjoyed it. We even had a takeout in Olive Garden since our meal was kinda heavy for us.

It was a long walk to Jeffory's house since that was where she was staying. I dropped her off and we were at the front door.

"Thank you again for spending time with me today, Katelyn. I really learned a lot from you and I hope you learned a lot from me as well."

She grinned and I smiled as I replied.

"Well I definitely enjoyed today. It was really fun."

She nodded and went to the front door and knocked.

The door was opened by Abby and she yelled,

"Grandma!!" Jasmine carried Abby as Jeffory came in and he and Abby saw me.

"Hi Katelyn!"
"Hi Auntie Katelyn!"

"Hey guys!" I waved at them

"Well, I better get going. Its getting late now."

"See ya!" Jeffory said as he and Abby waved at me as I waved back.

I left their lawn and started to take a lobg walk going back to Lover's Lane.