~Chapter 30~

Jeffory's POV

          Katelyn and mom were off to go get some things while I was left here at the cabin. I was watching TV until my phone started to ring. It was Abby.

I accepted the call amd we were video calling each other.

"Hi daddy!!"

"Hi Abby! How are you sweetheart?"

"I'm good. Uncle Travis is just washing the dishes and after that we're going to play hide and seek."

"Aww well thats good to know. Its nice that you two are getting along so well."

"Uncle Travis is also planning to do something?"

"Planning on what?"

"Promise to not tell anyone? Expecially Katelyn?"

"I promise."

Her face got closer to the camera and she whispered,

"Uncle Travis is planning on proposing to Auntie Katelyn."

My eyes widened in shock. I was so speechless. Travis is planning on proposing to Katelyn??

"Daddy? Are you oka-"

"OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH" I excitedly yelled.

I then heard Travis talking to Abby,

"Abby? Who are you talking to?"

"Its daddy?"

I then asked her, "Hey sweetie, can you put Uncle Travis on the phone for me?"

"Okie daddy"

Based on what I was looking at the phone, she was walking to Travis and it was his face showing on the screen.

"Daddy wants to talk to you, Uncle Travis"

"Oh okay"

Travis wiped his hands and took the phone.

"Hey Jeff, how's it going? How's Katelyn?"

"Its going good. Katelyn went out with mom to buy some stuff while I'm still here doing nothing. Although, I've got one question to you."

"What is it?"

"ARE YOU ACTUALLY GONNA PROPOSE TO KATELYN??!!!"

"Uhh yes"

"OH MY IRENE YES FINALLY!!!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING THIS FOR MY WHOLE LIFE RIGHT NOW!!!!"

"One, what is with everyone screaming??!! Two, You have?! Since when did you started waiting for me to propose to her?!"

"Ever since you guys went to Love-Love Paradise." I smirked.

Travis face palmed but laughed either way.

"So when's the proposal?"

"Possibly once you guys arrive back from your vacation. Speaking of which, where are you guys right now?"

"In a cabin. It was mom's childhood place so she wanted Katelyn and I to stay there with her for a bit. But we'll be back as soon as possible. Possibly next week since its the weekends right now."

"Well hope you guys enjoy your stay there."

"And I hope you make me the host for your wedding." I joked but it could be true.

"Haha, I'll see what I can do."

"Yey! Bye, see you guys soon."

"Bye Jeffory!"

"Bye daddy! I love you!"

"I love you too angel!"

We both hung up and I was sooo excited for Travis to propose to Katelyn.

Vylad's POV

          Makayla and I were on the sidewalk of the city. She was wearing her orange contacts to hide her identity. We were kinda getting awkward around each other. Well, mostly me. After knowing that Makayla was actually someone from the future, I felt sad and upset to know that we can't be together like how I expected it to be.

"Okay, lets stay here for a bit." She said as we stopped at...Starbucks?

"Umm why are we here??" I asked her.

"Leila always come here everyday. Mostly in the mornings. If she's here then we can spy on her and follow her." She said as she went in first.

I was confused but shrugged it off as I followed her.

Once I went inside, I was greeted by the numerous people here. Some had their laptops and some were hust hanging out woth friends.

"Should we go get something to drink while waiting?" I asked Makayla.

"Sure. I can pay if you want." She said.

"Its fine. I can pa-"

"Too late I'm already walking to the counter with my credit card." I smirked while showing her my credit card as I walked to the counter.

"Fine. But can I get chocolate frappe?"

"Sure!"

She smiled and tried to find a seat while I just ordered us some regular coffee.

After I got our orders, I walked towards Makayla and handed her frappe.

"Thanks Vylad"

"How come your saying my name without saying uncle?"

"Beacause I'm at the same age as you. It'll be weird for me to call you uncle when we're in public." She explained as she took a sip of her drink.

I shrugged it off and felt a little down. Still thinking about what happened yesterday.

"Are you okay?" Makayla asked.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine.." I fake smiled.

"No your not. I can tell by the look on your face. Whats wrong?"

"N-Nothing..nothing's wrong" I lied.

She didn't seem to bought it. She tyen held my hand and her eyes started glowing.

I had a confused look on my face. Her eyes then stopped glowing and she let go of my hand. She was shocked as if she saw something.

"Uhh what just happened??" I asked.

"Y-You...you like me?"

I blushed. DAMN IT, SHE MUST'VE READ MY MIND OR SOMETHING.

"W-What?! No I don-"

"You can't lie to me, Vylad. I just read your mind." (Lol this is another MLP/MLH refferrence where Sunset Shimmer can read minds by touching them XD)

"O-Oh.."

"Is that why you were upset this whole time? Because of me being a child of some of your friends from the future?"

"Yeah. You were honestly the first person I've ever loved. Or atleast fell in love." I sighed.

She just looked down without any response. I then continued,

"I know we only just met but I knew I already liked you. I knew that you would be someone I would love but after from what happened yesterday, I felt like I was so stupid."

I then felt her hold my hand and I looked at her with my eyes widened as I blushed.

"Its okay. I know I wasn't the person you expected for you to fall in love with, but I hope we're still friends." She reassuringly smiled.

I smiled.

"Of course."

From that, we just held hands like that while talking. Until we saw someone...