~Chapter 24~

Makayla's POV

          Okay, so I know my dad told me not to interact with their young sleves including their friends, but I couldn't help it. I needed help if I wanted to save my parents relationship. Besides, it wasn't even my fault that Aunt Lucinda got suspicious around me.

          Anyways, We all left Aunt Lucinda's house and as soon as we got near to Uncle Dante's house, I used an invisibility spell to hide the three of us from not getting spotted by them.

In this invisibility spell, Aunt Lucinda and Aunt Aphmau can still see me and I cam still see them.

I tried to make my way to a window and as soon as I arrived, I took a peek and saw that Uncle Dante and dad were laughing over something.

Then, my dad started putting his hand on his head and started to groan in pain.

Uncle Dante tried to comfort him and I noticed that Aunt Aphmau and Aunt Lucinda were in shock. I guess they didn't expect that I was actually their daughter.

I ran away from the house and I noticed that dad was already okay. I sighed in relief and Aphmau said,

"You really are their child"

I nodded and Aunt Lucinda just smiled.

          We then returned back to Aunt Lucinda's house. I honestly felt sad cause I swore to myself to never go near my dad for the sake of his life. But I needed Aunt Aphmau anf Aunt Lucinda to trust me anyways, otherwise they would think I'm just some imposter.

The three of us sat on the couch and Aunt Lucinda then said,

"Okay.. so now that we know that you're the relative who's been giving Travis those headaches few weeks ago, mind telling us why are you here exactly?"

"Well..its a long story. You see, there's this girl named Leila. She has like a crush on my dad ever since both she and dad played Romeo and Juliet about few years ago in this timeline. Dad never liked her because of how clingy she was and how much of a selfish brat she is."

"Wow, I honestly never knew there would be any girl that would fall in love with him." Aunt Lucinda joked and I just chuckled.

"Anyways, Leila was so jealous of my parents that she had to think of something to be able to get my dad fall for her. So she had this idea of learning the time-travelling spell in order to go back in time and changed some things in the past. It took her 20 years to master that witchcraft including that spell. Once she mastered it, we knew she would go to this timeline and be able to stop something from happening."

"What do you mean 'something'? Whats going to happen between Travis and Katelyn in this timeline?" Aunt Aphmau asked.

"In two weeks...dad is going to propose to mom."

Both of them had their jaws dropped in shock.

"Umm..hello?" I waved my hand in front of them but they didn't even move. Honestly, I just hope they're still breathing.

"You guys oka-"

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I covered my ears and yelled at them, "Can you guys keep it down?!"

"Sorry its just.. we didn't know Travis-er I mean your dad had the guts to actually propose to Katelyn- I mean your mom." Aunt Lucinda said.

"MY SHIP IS SAILING!!!!" Aunt Aphmau squealed.

"Yeah well your ship won't sail if we can't find Leila. 'Cuz if she does something to my parents relationship, then I won't even exist." I pointed out.

Aunt Lucinda amd Aunt Aphmau gasped in terror.

"Do you have any idea on what this Leila is planning?" Aunt Lucinda asked.

"My dad thinks that she must've took her younger self in this timeline in order to help her. Plus, she could've transformed into someone so that no one will know that there would be two of the same people."

"Wait a minute..you said that Leila went to this timeline and must've asked her younger self to help her. Won't something bad happen to both of them if they have already met each other?" Aunt Aphmau questioned.

"Yup, thats one of the things that make Leila stupid. You see, you're not allowed to time travel to a timeline you already exist, otherwise both the same people will suffer severe pain in their body which will make tyem disappear from existance."

Aunt Lucinda then asked, "So she and the Leila from this timeline must've disappeared, right?"

"Wrong. You can use a healing spell to be able to keep yourself stable enough for you to stay longer. Yet even with a  healing spell, the consequences will still happen either way the longer you stay. And she and I have been here for 3 weeks."

"WHAT?!" They both yelled.

"So you've been searching for her 3 weeks and you haven't even found her yet?"

"No.. Thats why I need help. My parents bet that she must've transformed herself into someone close to either my dad or mom. Thats why the only thing we know is that she's planning to make mom and dad seperated and that mom will have to marry Uncle Jeffory."

"Wow, Leila really is that desperate to be with Travis, huh?"

"I know right? I can't do this alone so I need help from any of you guys. I know my dad told me to not interact with you guys from the past, but this mission is to hard for me to handle." I felt a tear rolled down my cheek and I wiped it. I was scared to loose my parents and have their relationship be ruined.

"Don't worry Makayla. Lucinda and I will help you find Leila and be able to save our friends relationship." Aunt Aphmau said to me as she rubbed my back to comfort me.

"Promise you guys won't tell anyone about me nor about this time-travelling stuff?"

"We promise." They both said in unison.

I smiled and I felt so thankful that I was gonna get help and that I wouldn't do this alone.

"We do might get you some contacts though." Aunt Lucinda suggested.

"Oh yeah. I don't want anyone nor any of your friends to get suspicious of how I look." I chuckled.

"Oh! I got some orange contacts here." Aunt Aphmau pulled out the contacts out of her pocket.

Aunt Lucinda and I just stared at Aunt Aphmau confused.

"What?" She asked.

"How in the world do you have contacts with you?" Aunt Lucinda questioned.

"I have my ways" Aunt Aphmau smiled.

I just shrugged it off and took the contacts. I went to a mirror and carefully placed them on my eyes.

"H-How do I look?" I turned towards them.

"As if you're a different person" Aphmau said happily.

I chuckled and took another glance at myself to see how different I look with different eye color.