~Chapter 2~

Katelyn's POV

          I woke up and the first thing I noticed was Travis with his messy hair. I smiled and also notoced his arm around my waist. I carresed his cheek and his forehead.

I sat up amd stretched my arms out and yawned. I removed the blanket that was on top of me and Travis, I got out of bed and made my way downstairs to make breakfast.

I thought about making eggs and bacon for breakfast. I first tied back my hair and started cooking.

A few minutes later, I heard Travis coming down the stairs yawning. I heard his footsteps coming towards me as I still kept my eye on cooking the  eggs.

Travis then kissed my cheek and greeted me, "Good morning"

"Good morning"

"Smells delicious babe."

I blushed to the nickname he gave me.

"Thanks"

I was okay being called by that but I was still uncomfortable with it.

"Still not comfortable?" He asked as he was making himself some coffee.

"Heh, sorry. Being called as 'babe' is still new to me but I'll managed." I faced to him and smiled as he smiled back.

Once the eggs were done, I placed each egg on a plate with bacon. That's when my phone started ringing.

I got my phone that was on the dining table and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Hi Katelyn!"

"Jeffory?" I noticed Travis shot his head up once I said his named. He smiled and walked towards me as I put Jeffory on speaker.

He and Jeffory are good friends now, well except for Abby.

"Sup Jeff!" Travis greeted.

"Travis! I haven't talked to you in a while. How have you lovebirds been?"

"We've been good. How's Abby?"

"She's doing good too. She's still sleeping and I'm making breakfast for both of us."

"What are you making?" Travis asked curiously.

"Eggs and bacon"

"Same!! We're having the same thing for breakfast." I answered excitedly.

"Woah, do you guys have some kind of best friend telepathic powers or something?? Cuz that would be so cool." Travis snickered.

Both Jeffory and I laughed.

"Well, that would be cool though." Jeffory said.

"Agree" I added.

"By the way, you guys got any plans for this weekend??"

Travis and I looked at each other silent. I shook my head letting him know I nothing to do this weekend.

"Not really. Why do you ask?" Travis questioned. I guess Travis also no plans either.

"Well I was thinking that maybe we can hangout and head to the amusement park with Abby."

I took a glance at Travis as I saw him terrified by the idea.

"Travis, I know you and Abby don't really have the best chemistry, but this can help you guys sociolize and interact with each other as friends." Jeffory explained.

"She literally kicks me in the guts 11 times now."

"Come on Trav, it'll be fun. Sure she hates you, but maybe she'll change soon." I said.

"Thats why I thought about us hanging out together this weekend. Ever since you two have been boyfriend and girlfriend, Abby has been saying a lot of bad stuff lately about you, Travis." Jeffory explained.

"She also told me and Jeffory about how much she wants me to marry Jeffory and that she wants me to be her mom." I added.

"Well I don't blame her."

"What?!" Jeffory and I yelled in unison.

"Abby sees you as a very kind, sweet auntie to her. Plus, she knows about you and Jeffory being a thing back in high school so there's really no doubt that she wants you to be her mom. So I can see why she hates me so much."

Jeffory sighed and said to Travis, "Look Travis, its really thoughtful of you to think of that about Katelyn and I agree as well. But you know what happened during high school, we weren't really meant for each other. All I'm doing is letting Abby see that her Auntie Katelyn already found her true love and thats you. So don't think stuff like those."

"I agree with Jeffory, Trav. We just need Abby to learn that sometimes we need to accept facts about a person's opinion on who she or he choose as their lover. Thats all we have to do. Who knows? Maybe you and Abby will be friends soon."

Travis sighed and smiled, "Thanks guys, I also hope that Abby and I will soon be on good terms. I just wish it wasn't this hard for me to earn her trust."

Jeffort replied, "Thats alright Travis, thats why Katelyn and I will do everything we can to help you out."

I nodded as a sign of agreement. Travis smiled until he realized something,

"Wait, won't Abby get suspicious about this? She is quite a smart girl."

"I'll try my best to not make her too curious about this. Welp, I better go now. See you two at the amusement park this weekend!" Jeffory said.

"See ya Jeffory."
"Bye!"

"See ya guys."

We then ended the call. I noticed Travis moaned in frustration as he sat in the dining area.

"I'm so gonna be dead."

"You literally almost died back at Starlight because Aph had to stab you and you were bleeding like a lot."

"But this is different." Travis said as he stood up and started pacing around. He then explained,

"I need to make Abby trust me and she and I have to become friends. If I do something wrong, she's gonna bruise me up until I die!" Travis panicked.

"Calm down sweetie."

Travis stopped pacing around and looked at me. He smirked and pointed out,

"Thats the first time you used that kind of nickname on me."

"Yeah yeah whatever. I'm sure everything will be fine. You just gotta trust Jeffory and I on this. We'll help you and Abby come in peace."

"I hope you're right."

I nodded. We both sat back down to eat breakfast. Thats when I realized I forgot to tell something to Travis,

"Oh by the way Travis,"

"Yeah?"

"We're both heading to the mall later this afternoon at 5 p.m."

Travis tilted his head, "Why?"

"I just need to buy a few new clothes. I also checked your closet and I think we also need to buy you some new clothes too."

"Is it because you don't like my style of clothing?"

"Maybe..?~"

Travis gasped and playfully got offended, "How dare you! I can assure you I am quite fashionable."

He then did a sassy hair flip which made me burtsed into laughter. He then joined in and we just became a laughing couple while eating breakfast.