~Chapter 17~

The next day...

Aphmau's POV

          I was laying on the couch while watching TV. There was some hot chicken noodle soup on the coffe table, with some tissues and a medicine for my fever.

"How you feeling babe?" Aaron asked me.

"I'm *coughs* good. I just hope this fever goes away cuz I really don't want the baby to be sick too."

"Don't worry, we're going to have a check-up at the hospital this weekend."

"Aww, but I don't like doctors."

"I know but we need to if we really need the baby to be healthy."

"Okay.." As much as I hate doctors, I want Aaron and I to have a healthy baby so I guess we're heading to the hospital.

Aaron then walked up in front of me and knelt down to my stomach and started to make some baby talk to our child.

"I can't wait to meet you little one. You're going to be a cute little guy, aren't ya?"

"How do you know its a boy?"

"Just a guess." He snickered.

I scoffed, "Well I think its going to be a girl."

"And what makes you think that?"

"Just a guess" I smirked.

"Face it. I bet our child will end up as our son."

"Well I believe its going to be a girl since there are more girls in our families than boys."

"I only have one sister which makes my family equal and you're an only child." He pointed out.

"Yeah, thats the point. More girls." I chuckled.

(LITTLE DOES SHE KNOW THAT EIN WAS HER HALF -BROTHER. Unless she already knows. Idk XD)

Aaron rolled his eyes and I giggled.

"Aww don't worry, Aaron. Whatever the child's gender ends up with, I'm sure we'll love him or her no matter what."

He and I laughed until the doorbell rang.

Aaron got up and opened the door.

"Aaron? Who's at the door?" I called out.

"An old friend of yours." He replied.

I slowly sat up and saw a guy with brown hair and emerald eyes. Vylad.

"Hey Aphmau!" Vylad greeted.

"Oh my Irene Vylad!!" I ended up coughing but it wasn't as badly as before.

"Looks like I should still keep my distance from you." He chuckled.

"Yeah. I wish I can hug you but I can't. Sorry."

"Its alright." I smiled at him.

Aaron the asked, "How's travelling by the way? Garroth and Zane stopped by here yesterday and told us that you're planning on moving in here."

"Yeah! I actually wanted to settle in now since I feel like I've travelled the whole world now. Plus, I really want to be with my friends and family now."

"Aww, thats so sweet Vylad."

"Of course, I already found a house this morning so thats why I didn't came here a while ago this morning to visit you guys. I was getting a few of my stuff moved in the house before I could actually fix them."

"Well I honestly never knew you still had stuff with you. All I thought you brought was a luggage since you've been travelling a lot." Aaron joked.

The three of us laughed.

"Anyways, enough about me. How long have you been pregnant, Aph?"

"For almost a week actually. My pregnancy was pretty recent so thats why I don't have a bump yet."

"How about you Aaron? Life pretty good?"

"Well it somewhat different considering me married to a beautiful woman, having a family of werewolves, loosing my parents and all that stuff. But overall, its been pretty good." Aaron answered.

"Oh yeah, I forgot you were the Ultima and Aphmau is now a werewolf. Man, I missed a lot of things while I was gone  haven't I? I didn't even know Zane had a girlfriend before Garroth." Vylad laughed.

I laughed a bit, "Yeah, thats true. Well now that you're here, you can finally catch up with us and its going to be AWESOME!!" I replied with a cough.

Aaron and him laughed while I continuously coughed a bit more.

~~~

Jeffory's POV

          Abby and I were watching My Little Horsies. For some reason I just find this show quite interesting now.

What in name of Irene is happening to me??!! Am I already liking MLH now??!!

"Sweetie?" My mom called out from the kitchen.

"Coming mom!" I sat up and said to Abby, "I'll be right back, Abby."

Abby nodded and I left the living room as I walked to the kitchen where my mom was.

"Hi mom, do you need something from me?"

"Nothing much. I just want to see if you and Katelyn are available tomorrow."

"Me and Katelyn? Why? Is something wrong?"

"Of course not, sweetie. I jut never got the chance to hangout  with you and your great friend of yours. She was even your ex in high school so thats an add on." She chuckled.

I laughed a bit, "Well, we really haven't had the chance to hangout with just the three of us.. so I'm sure Katelyn wouldn't mind to spend another day with you, but this time with me."

"Thats wonderful!!"

"I just need to find a babysitter for Abby tomorrow."

"Well there's really no problem with that. Aphmau can take care of her, you did say she has her way with babies."

*gasps* I HAVE AN IDEA!!

"Hmmm.... yeah but no."

"W-What? I thought you said Aphmau loves to take care of Abby."

"Katelyn said that Aphmau's sick so thats why."

"Oh I see. How about that meif'wa girl? Umm Kawaii-Chan is it?"

I laughed and smirked, "Yeah~ but I have a better person to take care of Abby."

"Why do I have a feeling this idea of a better person sounds like a bad idea." My mom raised a brow.

"It is a better idea!!" I smiled.

"Well you are the father, so I can't judge you."

I mentally did a victory dance by the idea I have for Abby's babysitter. Although he won't like it so...yeah hehe.

Hmm I wonder who this babysitter is.