~Chapter 27~

Katelyn's POV

          After about 5-hour of driving, we finally arrived at our destination. Jeffory and I didn't where we were going so both of us had to pack both clothes for anywhere which involves in warm places and cold places.

We then arrived at a little wooden cabin. Good thing we brought clothes for the cold cause once we got out, it was very windy.

"Mom? Why are we here?"

"This was where I grew up, son. I just never told you cause then I would think you wouldn't be interested."

"Mom, I'm always interested. I think its nice that you you grew up here." Jeffory smiled.

"Well then lets go in."

As Jasmine went in first, Jeffory and I shared confused glances but shrugged it off.

          We all went in and the place seems like no one else has been here for so long. It still looks nice but kinda dirty. Welp, atleast it doesn't look like a haunted house.

"I'm just going to clear up the garage. Is it okay if you two clean a bit of the inside of this cabin?" Jasmine asked.

"Of course Jasmine. If it makes this place a bit less scary then we'll do it."

"Great! Thank you so much. Please, make yourselves at home and unpack." She then left and made her way to the garage.

Jeffory and I nodded and went to each of our rooms and unpacked.

"Lets go find some brooms." Jeffory said. I nodded and we head to the storage to find some brooms.

~~~

Magical time skip after cleaning..

          Once Jeffory and I finished cleaning, I noticed that the sun was setting. I decided that I should start to make dinner since our travel here was quite long.

After I made dinner, I called Jeffory and Jasmine for dinner.

"Dinner's ready!" I called.

"Yes! I'm starving." Jeffory happily.

I giggled and saw Jasmine coming in.

"Finally, cleaning up the garage was pretty tiring of you ask me." Jasmine said as she stretched out her arms.

The three of us gathered at the table and had our dinner. Once we were finished, Jasmine and Jeffory washed the dishes while I went upstairs to my room.

I yawned, "I'm tired.."

I placed on some comfortable clothes and laid down my bed as I got under the blanket.

Its not the same since Travis always sleeps beside me. Heh, I still remember the first time he and I slept togther. It was at Starlight.

Flashback starts

"Here it is!!" Terry said as Travis and I stared at our beach house in awe.

"This is so amazing!" I said.

"I know right? Thanks again dad for letting us come here in Starlight."

"No problem. Now come on, you two lovebirds need to head to your room and unpack."

"Wait, did you say room? As in just one room?" I asked.

"Yup. Every couple shares a room. Don't you guys do that as well?"