~Chapter 10~

Travis' POV

          Lucinda, Aphmau and I sat on the couch saying that they wanted to talk to me for a bit. Is this gonna be about my headaches or something?

"How are you Travis?" Aphmau asked.

"I-I'm good. Kinda weird for me since after such a terrible headache, it all of a sudden disappears as if nothing was wrong with me." I said.

"Travis? What do you know about your family?" Lucinda asked me.

"W-What?" I stuttered.

"Like, is there anything about your family that you know but never told us before? Aside from the fact that your parents are you know... dead?" She questioned me.

Why do they want to know this?

"U-Umm, I-I'm not sure actually. Well, I'm not sure. There's a lot I told you about my family."

"Is there anything about your dad or something?" Aphmau asked.

"I mean, I remember telling you that he was a warlock. Not sure about my mom since I was quite young when she died."

Lucinda then gave Aphmau a death glare and I noticed Aph gulped.

"Is something wrong?"

"N-Nothing's w-wrong!" Lucinda stuttered as she and Aphmau nervously laughed.

"Okay, what's up?" I crossed my arm as I was annoyed a bit since it felt like they were hiding something from me.

"W-What d-do you mean? Nothing's up. Its only the sky, the clouds, the sun, the-" Aphmau tried to lie but I cut her off.

"Come on guys I'm not that dumb."

Aphmau used her elbow to hit Lucinda's arm and I was getting more suspicious.

"Guys, whatever this is, just tell me. No matter how secretive it is, I need to know."

"No Travis, this is for your safety."

"Of what?"

I can already tell Aph and Lucinda were already sweating and getting more nervous.

"Atleast tell me a bit of info on what you guys are planning. If this really involves my safety, then I understand. I just want to know what's going on. Don't give out to much info on what you're doing, just the minor details."

I said in aserious tone.

"Damn, never knew Travis can be this serious." Aph mumbled to herself.

"I can be serious when its necessary. I'm not always humorous."

"H-How did you-"

"You never really mumble to yourself quietly, Aph." I smirked.

"I told you." Lucinda smirked at her and Aph rolled her eyes.

"Now can you PLEASE tell me whats going on?"

Lucinda sighed, "The reason why we're here is because we want to know if you have some genes of a magic user such as a witch or a warlock. Although, we thought you were just pure human."

"Well like I said, my dad was a warlock. But what does it have to do with my headaches?"

"W-We u-um can't tell you-"

"It involves with a time-travelling spell, doesn't it?"

Aph and Lucinda seemed shocked and surprised.

"H-How did you know??" Lucinda asked.

"Oh puh-lease~, you really think you're the only one who studies magic and spells?" I smirked.

Lucinda and Aph still stayed in shocked while I chuckled and explained,

"My dad wanted me to know each spell even if I didn't had to learn it. He knew I was very very bad in magic so he wanted me to atleast know each of them... and time-travelling happens to be one of them. Thats why I got a little suspicious to my own headaches. I didn't tell anyone until I was sure of it. But knowing that you two seemed to have a suspicion about it as well, then I guess its safe to say that my theory could be true as well."

I smiled while the two were speechless.

"Wow Travis, I honestly never knew you were interested with witchcraft. I mean I did remember you wanting to learn how to make potions, but I guess you seem to have good knowledge about spells too." Lucinda said in a tone that she was impressed.

"Well, at first I wasn't really into it back when I was a kid. I guess as time goes by, I just found it more interesting."

"But why didn't you tell us?" Aphmau asked.

"I just didn't think any of you guys would be interested to know that I learned about spells, so I kept it a secret. Katelyn nor Dante know about it."

"Is there really no spell you can do?" Lucinda asked curiously.

"The only spells I can do are levitation and teleportation...although I never thought about using them since I wasn't the type of warlock to use my powers. Plus, I was kinda scared that my powers would go haywire or something." I let out a nervous laugh.

Aphmau seemed to lighten up more and excitedly begged,

"Can you show us??? Please please please please please???"

I softly chuckled. I thought of using a throw pillow and so I brought my hand it.

I let my mind focus and before I knew it, the pillow started floating in air. It wasn't really high up, yet it was few inches off the couch.

I took a glance at the two girls amd noticed that both of them were in awe.

I smiled amd gently placed the pillow back on the couch.

"That... Was...... AWESOME!!!!! TELEPORT TELEPORT TELEPORT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!" Aphmau excitedly pleaded.

I laughed and replied, "T-Thats still something I'm working on. I mean I have done it before, yet still haven't fully mastered it unlike the levitation spell."

"Thats okay. Welp, I guess that solves everything." Lucinda stood up.

"But we need to know who Travis' family relative is." Aphmau said.

"O-h yeah~," Lucinda sat back down and asked me,

"Do you know any of your family who knows how to do a time travelling spell??"

"Not that I can think of. My dad knows how to but not my mom. Yet both my parents died and I don't have any siblings. My cousins and I are really distant and most of them don't really learn magic except me."

"H-Have you ever thought about time-travelling before??" Aph asked me  curiously.

"Kinda. The only timeline I want to see is how my parents met and fell in love with each other... before I was born." I weakly smiled.

"I'm sorry if I asked a very personal question, Travis." Aphmau apologized.

"Its alright. Somethings are meant to be. I just wanted to time travel to see, not to do anything else. Results can be disastrous if we change anything from the past. Not every bad thing that can be fixed ends up with a result that's good. That's why dad never thought of saving mom because he said that 'Somethings are meant to be. No matter how bad it was, you never know what can happen in the future if you change it'." I felt a tear rolled down my cheek as I instantly wiped it.

Thinking about my parents leaves a heavy weight on my chest and I never liked it.

Aphmau gasped and asked excitedly, "If we find who this family relative of yours that time-travelled, maybe we can tell you."

"Aph, I'm sorry but we can't." Lucinda said.

"She's right. Whoever this relative is this, whether he or she is someone I know or not, it really depends on that person if he or she wants me to know them or not, either they came from the past or future.."

"O-Oh, I'm sorry."

"Its fine." I smiled and they smiled back, still feeling pity for me.