~Chapter 3~

Travis' POV

          We finally went to the mall to buy some new clothes for both of us. It took us a while to find some new decent clothes but we managed. We weren't carrying a lot of shopping bags since most of them were found in pne store. After we were done shopping, we thought about stopping by a pizza place for us to eat for our snack.

After we were done eating, we didn't realized how heavy that pizza was which made us very full.

"Damn, that pizza sure made us full even though it was just our snack."

"Tell me about it" I then started to feel like I was about to throw up but thankfully I didn't

"Come on Ttav, we better get going before you actually throw up here in public." Katelyn said as she rubbed my back.

I nodded and asked, "But did we buy everything?"

"Yep, looks like it. We just needed to buy a few new clothes anyway."

Just then, a voice called my name.

"Travis??"

Both Katelyn and I looked arou d to see who was calling me. I then saw a girl who was the same age as mine walking towards me. She had long blonde hair, brown eyes.

I was terrified because I knew who this girl was. And I never liked her,

"Oh no..." I mumbled.

"Travis! Its been too long. How are you sweetheart?" She said hugging me.

"Sweetheart?" Katelyn questioned worriedly.

I didn't want Katelyn to get the wrong idea so I instantly pushed Leila away from me.

I groaned in annoyance and said, "Leila, didn't I tell you to get out of my life?"

"Oh come on Travis, you didn't really meant that. Besides, you're my boyfriend."

"One, I was NEVER your boyfriend. And two, I did meant it."

I can tell Katelyn looked relieved but still asked, "Travis, who's this?"

I sighed and explained, "Katelyn, this is Leila. A few years ago, there was a Romeo and Juliet play I was in and I had the role as Romeo and Leila was my Juliet. Leila, this Katelyn. She's my girlfriend."

I honestly felt proud I get to say that Katelyn is my girlfriend.

"Girlfriend?" She scoffed and crossed her arms as she continued, "She looks more like a useless street girl to me."

"I can say the same thing to you." Katelyn backfired.

"Watch your big mouth, little lady" Leila said in annoyance.

"And you better watch how your big head thinks" Damn my Katelyn is a savage.

As the two girls argued, I had to make them stop so we wouldn't cause much of a scene.

I went between the girls and tried to make them stop.

"Okay okay thats enough. Leila just leave us alone, you know that I'll never be with you."

"Seriouly Travis? Why would you choose her? We were both chosen as Romeo and Juliet so of course we have to be an item. Plus, I obviously got the looks and beauty than her."

"Hey!" Katelyn yelled.

"Don't you see? We were meant for each other. You were just too stubborn to notice it."

"All I notice from you is your cold heart and your bad attitude."

"Aww come on baby, you don't mean that." She was about to grab my hand but my arm was pulled by Katelyn.