~Chapter 29~

Travis' POV

          Ugh, I can't believe Aaron, Dnate and I had to spend the whole night planning out my proposal. We had to do it at my house but quietly since Abby was sleeping at that time. I mean they can't blame me....Okay fine they can but I'm new to it okay? Anyways, the only thing we did was just having Aaron and Dante saying 'its the thought that counts' or 'I'm sure it'll be great'. In other words, they just said whatever they think I have planned for the proposal is fine.

Although I couldn't help but laugh at the sudden reaction Aaron made when I told him I was planning on proposing to Katelyn. You know how he reacted?....He fainted. Even Dante and I thought he died again or something.

Anyways, I was done finishing making breakfast for Abby and I. It was then time for me to wake her up.

I went upstairs and went to our room. Yes, Abby slept with me.

Omce I got there, I mentally squealed because of how cute she was. She was even cuddling with the unicorn plush.

EEEEEEEEEEEEE OH MY IRENE THAT IS JUST ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!! AAAHHH MY HEART IS JUST MELTING FFROM THIS!!!!!!

I snapped out of it and shaked Abby a little to wake her up.

"Abby? Abby, you need to wake up now. I made breakfast." I whispered to her ear.

She started rubbing her eye and made an adorable yawn.

OKAY THATS IT I WANT A KID RIGHT NOW AND TAKE CARE OF IT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE (Don't worry Travis, you'll get that eventually hehe XD)

She started to get up and she greeted me.

"Good morning Uncle Travis"

"Good morning Abby. I made breakfast for you."

"Yey!!"

She started to get out of bed and ran downstairs. I laughed and followed her.

          We both ate breakfast and Abby kept talking about so much of me proposing to Katelyn. Plus, she even said she wanted us to have a kid and a new playmate with Aphmau's kid.

Then, the doorbell rang and I got up from my seat. Abby was continuing eating but I can tell she wanted to see who was at that the door.

I opened it and it was Aphmau and Vylad.

"Hey guys!" I said happily.

"Travis!! The Not-Alone Buddies have been reunited!!!" Aphmau gave a tight group hug.

"A-Aphmau we need...air.." Vylad said.

Aphmau then chuckled and let go of us. We had to catch our breaths first  and Aphmau began to ask me something,

"Hey Travis, if you don't mind me asking.. where did Katelyn and Jeffory go?"

"Katelyn and Jeffory? I'm not sure actually."

"She didn't say anything where they were going?" Vylad asked.

"No..Cause Jasmine, Jeffory's mom, was the one who planned on their outing but she never said anything where."

Aph and Vylad's started to turn into shock and and Aphmau asked,

"But do you have any idea where they could've gone?"

"Not sure. Katelyn and Jeffory had no idea where they were going so they had to pack clothes for both the cold and warm type of seasons."

"Welp, okay then. Thanks Travis, and nice seeing you again." Vylad said.

"Anytime guys." I replied.

The three of us waved each other a goodbye and they left as I closed the door.

I walked back to the dining room and Abby questioned,

"Uncle Travis, who was that?"

"Just some friends of mine came by."

"Oh okay!" She replied happily.

She finished her breakfast while I still had to continue to eat mine.

"After you eat, can we play??" Abby asked with the puppy eyes.

"Of course. How could I say no to that?"

"Yey!!!!!"

Aphmau's POV

          Vylad and I walked back to his house where Lucinda and Makayla were at. We arrived back at his house and Lucinda and Makayla were just at her counter talking to each other.

"Did dad say anything about where they are now?" Makayla asked.

"No..He said that Jeffory's mom didn't tell any of them where they went but he said that Jeffory and Katelyn had to pack both clothes for both cold and warm just in case." I explained.

"She probably didn't say amything so that we wouldn't be able to find them." Lucinda theorized.

"What do we do now?" Vylad asked.

We all looked at Makayla.

"I-I'm not sure..if we can't find the future Leila...Then we can try to find her but from this timeline."

"Why her younger self?" I asked.

"Beacause my dad thinks that Leila from here could've helped her future self."

"But what if she doesn't have any idea about the whole time travelling thing?" Vylad asked.

"I'll make sure if she is or not. Leila can be pretty stupid when it comes to time travelling. She never thinks on what could go wrong because all she thinks is just getting my dad to be hers."

"Don't worry Makayla, we'll find Leila(either the one from here or from the future) and help save your parents relationship." I said.

"Thanks guys." She smiled.

"But where do we start?" Lucinda questioned.

"If Leila went to talk to her younger self, she must've told her to try to gain my dad's trust on her. That way it woukd be easier. So just in case, I need someone to stay here in Lover's Lane while I go with someone and search in the city."

"I'll go with Makayla. Aphmau is still pregnant and she needs to stay here. Lucinda can stay here with her." Vylad said.

"Yes!!! My ship has sailed!!" Aphmau yelled.

"You mean Travlyn?" Lucinda questioned.

"No I mean Vylad x Makayla"

Vylad and I blushed.

"Lets just get going.."

"Agreed.." Vylad smiled but in a not-so-happy way.

Makayla went upstairs to get herself ready while Lucinda just went to the living room to sit down.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked him.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine.."

"You sure?"

"Of course"

"Well if something's wrong, you can just tell me, okay?"

"Yeah, I will."

I hugged him and he hugged back.

We both pulled away from the hug and I asked him,

"So...did you two slept together?" I smirked.

"Aphmau!!" He yelled.

I giggled and he just blushed.