~Chapter 28~

Makayla's POV

          It was night but I wanted to take a walk for myself since I needed some time to think. My aunts and I needed to find future Leila but none of us knew where they were going.

I was wearing a yellow hoodie as my hands were in the pockets. I was also wearing some light blue shorts and white shoes.

You're probably wondering, how in the world did I get these clothes? Simple, I brought my clothes here. I actually brought a backpack with me just in case.

As I was walking, I accidentally bumped into someone with brown hair and emerald eyes. Oh shoot its Uncle Vylad again!

"S-Sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you."

"Its okay- Oh you're that pretty girl from yesterday. Maya, right?"

"U-Uhh yes. Umm are you some casanova or something?"

"Well not really"

"But you're literally complimenting me" I crossed my arms.

"Is it wrong for me to compliment a princess like you?" He smirked.

I instantly blushed and punched his arm.

"Ow. Tsundere much?"

"Whatever. You're Vylad right? Vylad Ro'Meave?"

"Yeah, how did you know I was a Ro'Meave?"

"Aun- I mean Aphmau and Lucinda said some stuff about you. Probably because they were shipping us yesterday."

"Umm okay then? Hey is it okay if I walk with you?"

"U-Umm s-sure I guess"

WHY AM I SAYING YES??!! Welp, can't do anything about it now.

"Great!" He smiled.

He joined me walking and all I cpuld think of is how stupid I am. I literally promised my parents I won't interact with that many people and three seems a lot(Really? Three? Welp, ok then)

"Hey you okay? You seem worried.."

"I-Its fine, I'm just not comfortable with a lot of people." I nervously said but also lied at the same time.

"Oh well thats fine. Interacting people is quite easy for me since I love to travel and meeting new people is part of it." He smiled.

"Oh well thats nice."

We then had an awkward silence until Uncle Vylad broke it.

"Do you wanna..maybe hang out sometime?"

"R-Really? Why?"

"Well you seem like a really nice person and I want to get to know you more."

"I-I'm sorry but like I said, I'm really not the type of person to be around with a lot of people" I replied.

He then walked backwards to face me and said, "C'mon it'll be fun!"

I stared at him for a bit and noticed that he was about to get hit by a light post.

"U-Uhh Vylad.. you might wanna.."

Then, he got knoxked out in the head.

"....Watch where you're going"

~~~

"Aphmau!!"  I had to say 'Aphmau' only since possibly some people qould hear me.

Aunt Aphmau opened her door,