~Chapter 38~

Travis' POV

          I got a nearby chair and placed it beside Katelyn's bed. I sat on the chair as I held her hand.

"Hi Katelyn, I don't know if you can hear me but, I just want to let you know that Leila won't be a bother to us anymore. I'm really sorry for the pain she's given you. You never deserved it. I just hope you will wake up soon because I need you. I know the doctor said you would wake up soon but I miss hearing your voice, seeing your eyes and everything about you. Just know that no matter how hard people will try to break us apart, I'll never love any girl other than you. Because I'll always love you."

I kissed her hand and intertwined my fingers with hers. Katelyn has quite a lot of bandages almost around her body and it just hurts to see my blueberry hurt.

I looked at the time and noticed that it was getting late. I decided to sleep on the chair while still holding on Katelyn's hand. I wanted to sleep beside her yet I didn't want to move her or else she's gonna get hurt even more.

I slowly closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

~~~

I woke up with a ray of light coming from the window. I then felt a thumb caressing my knuckles. I lifted my head to see that Katelyn was awake and she was smiling at me.

"Hi Travis."

"KATELYN!!!" I instantly stood up and kissed her all over her face as tears of joy started streaming down my face.

"Aren't you going to kiss me on the lips?" She smirked and I just laughed.

I passionately kissed her and she kissed back. After a few seconds, we both parted and I rested my forehead onto hers.

"I'm so glad you're okay." I whispered to her.

"Me too. I'm glad that you're okay as well."

I gave her another kiss on the forehead until she spoke.

"Travis?"

"Yes blueberry?"

"I'll always love you too."

My eyes widened.

"So you heard?"  I smirked.

"Of course." She giggled.

I chuckled.

Someone knocked on the door and I called out, "Come in."

It was the doctor.

"Good morning to both of you."

"Good morning." We both said in unison.

"Katelyn, I already told this to your friends but you will be staying here in the hopsital for about a month."

"Why?"

"The bruises and cuts you have still need healing so it would be best for you to stay here and rest."

"Is it okay if I stay here with her?" I asked.

He nodded. Katelyn and I had wide smiles on our faces.

"We also have noticed something on Katelyn while we were doing the check-ups on her."

"Is something wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"Not really actually. We just found out that Miss Katelyn here is pregnant."

Our eyes widened in shock. Katelyn...is pregnant?

"Who's the father?" Katelyn asked.

"Travis Valkrum." The doctor answered.

My smile began ti get even wider through the good news.