~Chapter 4~

The weekends...

Katelyn's POV

"Come on Travis, get up! We don't want to be late to meet up with Jeffory and Abby." I yelled while playfully hitting Travis with a pillow.

"I need to keep myself protected! Can't you just go by yourself?" Travis whined.

"Travis, are you seriously scared of a little girl?" I smirked as I stopped hitting him.

"Duh!! Especially if its Abby."

I laughed a bit and said, "Travis, you seriously got yourself almost killed before."

"I know but this is different."

"Travis, come on!!"

"Make me!" He challenged me as he turned to tge opposite side. His back was now facing me.

I sighed as I tried to think what can make him get out of bed. An idea then popped up in my head as I smirked. I then whispered to Travis' ear,

"If you won't go to the amusement park with Jeffory, Abby and I......then no kisses for you."

He then faced to me playfully glaring at me,

"You wouldn't dare."

"Try me." I said as I walked to the door still having a smirk on my face.

"Okay okay you win! I'll go to the amusement park with you guys."

I turned around as I saw him sitting up. I walked towards him and gave a quick peck on his lips.

"Great. Be ready in ten minutes."

"Will do, my blueberry." he replied with his cheeky smile.

As I was about to turned the knob on the door, Travis then asked,

"Can I still bring a pillow with me for protection?"

I bursted into laughter and shook my head.

~~~

          After Travis FINALLY got himself up and ready, he and I head out with our car and drove off to the amusement park to hanf out with Jeffory and Abby.

Once we finally made it, Travis parked the car and we both got out. We waited for Jeffory and Abby outside the Amusement as we eatched numerous people heading inside.

It wasn't long until Jeffory and Abby arrived. They finally saw us and we  watched them as they waved and walked towards Travis and I.

"Auntie Katelyn!!" Abby yelled as she came runnung towards me.

She hugged my leg and I hugged her back

"Hi there Abby!! Been a while since we've seen each other."

She nodded and smiled at me.

I saw Jeffory and Travis hugging each other and greeted one another as well. I finally greeted and hugged Jeffory as he did the same too.

"Abby, say hi to Travis." Jeffory told his daughter.

Travsi gave Abby a soft smile and all what came from Abby was  a "Hmph" as she turned her head to the opposite direction, crossing her arms.

"Its okay, you don't need to say hi to me. Nice to see you, Abby" Travis said reassuringly.

Abby didn't reply which made both me and Jeffory upset.

I whispered to Jeffory and Travis, "Lets just gibe her some time."

They both nodded in agreement and we all headed inside the amusement park.