~Chapter 22~

Few weeks later...

Travis' POV

          Everyday I've been wondering when will be the right time for me to propose to her. Everytime I'm with Katelyn, the idea of proposing to her keeps popping up in my head and I began to blush more and more often.

          I decided to buy something for Katelyn. There isn't any special occasion, I just wanted to give her something to let her know how much I love her. Posibbly giving her the idea on what I'm planning but not really.

Katelyn and I were just cuddling in bed watching anime.

(Put whatever anime you wnat them to watch)

"Hey Travis?"

"Yeah blueberry?"

"I've noticed something.."

I mentally panicking. I was scared if she's gonna say that she found a ring box or anything like that.

"Notice what?" I said sounding trying clueless.

"You've been blushing a lot for the past few weeks. Is something wrong?"

AAHHH I NEED TO THINK OF LIE RIGHT NOW!!!

"I guess I just never thought that I'd ever win your heart and have you as my girlfriend. You were always pushing me down and you would always hit me."

Welp, that could be something I can work with. I've ran out of options anyway.

"And because of that you started blushing a lot around me?"

"Probably"

"Well, you weren't really the type of guy I wanted to be with since you were a perv back then." She joked.

I chuckled, "Well atleast I've changed"

"To be honest, I kinda did fall for you... even before we had our first kiss at A-Con."

"R-Really? When?"

"Probably when you asked me to be your date on that Valentines' Day group date. You were kinda cute when you begging me."

I blushed and she giggled at my reaction.

"This reminds me when we first slept together in Starlight, except you were really really red back then."

That just made me blush even more and she laughed. She snuggled closer to me and I began stroking her hair.

After a few more episodes, I decided I give her the gift I bought for her. Not the ring, but soemthing else.

I got up from the bed and Katelyn asked, "Where you going Travis?"

"Just gonna get something"

I walked out of the room and went to Kawaii-Chan's old room which was kinda turned into our working area. I took out a paper bag that was hiding behind some shelves and returned back into the room.

Katelyn sat up and I sat down beside her.

"Here" I said, handing over the paper bag to her.

"You know my birthday was a few months ago, right?"

"Yeah but I just wanted to give you something to show how much I love you."

She blushed and I chuckled.

"Who's the nervous one now?" I smirked.

"Shut up!" She blushed even more and  playfully punched my arm.

She took the bag and took out what was inside it.

It was a small white box and when she opened it, it revealed to be a rose-gold necklace that had the letter 'T' on it.

She was speechless and shocked to my gift.

"Now we're the same" I showed her my necklace and it had the letter 'K' on it. Katelyn bought me this necklace when we first celebrated my birthday together as boyfriend and girlfriend.

"T-Travis..this is beautiful" She said as she was tearing up a bit.

"You like it?"

"Like it? I love it!!" When she said the last part, she brought me in a tight embrace.

"Why are you giving me this right now?"

"Because you're the one mostly giving me gifts than I would. And since you bought me this necklace, I thought that maybe we can match." I smiled.

"I love it so much Travis..but I love you more."

"I love you too blueberry"

She kissed me on the lips and I kissed her back. After a few seconds, we parted and I helped Katelyn put on her necklace.

"Its beautiful" She said.

"Not as beautiful as you"

She giggled and just admired the necklace I gave her as she rest her head on my chest.

I just stared at Katelyn for a long time while holding on to the letter 'K' on my necklace. I kissed her head and she snuggled closer to me.

???'s POV

          I've been searching to find her for 3 weeks now!! The day is almost near and I don't have enough time. Now that I think about it.. I think I need some eye contacts to hide my eye color.

          Anyway, I was buying some food for myself so that I won't die in hunger or whatever. I was also wearing a black jackt with a hoodie, a white shirt underneath it and some black jeans and white shoes. I didn't zip my jacket cuz why not.

After I bought my food, I walked on the sidewalks with the bag of food in my hand. Surprisingly, it was windy outside.

Then, my apple accidentally fell out of the bag behind me. I turned around and was suppose to pick it up until a girl with orange hair and red eyes picked it up for me. Oh no.. Its Aunt Lucinda.

"Here, you accidentally dropped this." She said handing me the apple.

"U-Umm thanks.." I thanked her quietly but didn't face her.

"Ok..? Umm are you gonna take it?"

"O-Oh r-right.." I stuttered.

I turned my head a bit to see where the apple was and I tried to take it but she then said,

"Hey...you kinda look my friend. Her name's Katelyn."

"O-Oh really?"

"Yeah. But in a way you also look like Travis beacause of the green eyes. Haha you're like their child or something."

I then panicked and ran away from her.

"Hey! Where are you going?!"

I can tell she was running after me and I ran as fast as I could so she wouldn't catch up on me.

I ran into an alley way and accidentally  tripped and saw a blood stain on my jeans. I must've made a wound on my ankle.

She catched up and saw the blood stain.

"Stay away from me!!" I said trying to stay away from her but still on the ground.

"I can help you!!" She said.

The wind then blew my hoodie down making her see my light blue hair and emerald eyes.

She was in shock and said, "Who are you??"

I tried to get up but the wound was much more painful than I thought.

"Let me help you!"

"No!" I yelled.

I then noticed that she took out a potion and threw it at my head. The potion made me feel dizzy and everything was a blur. And then, I blacked out.