~Chapter 13~

Katelyn's POV

          I was in the bathroom because I took a shower. I finished brushing my teeth as I removed the towel off of my head. I was too lazy to use the blow dryer to dry my hair so I just let my hair dry itself.

I got out of the bathroom and noticed that Travis was reading my diary. (P.S. their bedroom also has a bathroom)

"What are you doing?" I questioned him angrily as I placed my hands on my hips.

Travis jerked up as he looked up at me instantly. He quickly slammed the diary shut and placed on the side table as if he was innocent.

"I-I u-uhh I w-was just u-umm.."

I raised a brow and he sighed in defeat.

"Sorry.."

"Its okay...," I forgave him calmly but instantly changed my tone into anger,

"Don't you know that its wrong to read another person's diary without their permission, especially if its their girlfriend's?!"

"I-I'm sorry. Its just, I wanted to see what you wrote there but I promise I only read the recent one. I didn't read the the older ones that you wrote, just the most recent."

Wait.. what did I wrote there? Damn it, I probably wrote so much in my diary I completely forgot what I wrote.

"Katelyn? Katelyn~ Katie? Hello? Earth to Katelyn"

I snapped out and came back into reality.

"S-Sorry I must've spaced out."

"Yeah you kinda did."

"What was it again?"

"What was what?"

"The one I wrote. I might have sorta forgot the most recent one I wrote."

"You seriously forgot?" He snickered.

"I always get mixed up which one is which." I nervously admitted.

He dramatically gasped, "How dare you! You literally wrote it about me."

"Oh... whoops"

He laughed, "Want me to read it for you?"

I slowly nodded in embarrasment.

He laughed and patted the on his side, signifying for me to sit beside him.

I sat beside him as I got under the blanket with him. I then snuggled into his chest.

He then dramatically cleared his throat as I playfully rolled my eyes. He began reading,

"Dear Diary,
Its me again. I've been really getting worried about my boyfriend. Travis has been getting these weird headaches and we don't even know why he has been getting them. I really wish we know. Ever since Starlight, I always get worried about him even at the simplest wounds.

Travis is very important to me. Loosing him will be like loosing everything I have. He's been there and he will always be there for me, I just want to do the same thing for him.

I'm not gonna lie.. I really do wonder if he and I will have a future like Aphmau and Aaron's. I mean, I don't mind marrying him or anything like that."

Travis looked down at me began to smirk. I just looked away leaving me as a blushing mess.

He then continued,

"All I want is to just spend my life with him. Even if we do have some problems come along the way, I know it wouldn't break us apart again.

I love him no matter what. He's surprisingly the longest relationship I had, much longer than Jefffory and Luka and I can see why. He's really different from other people and that's why I love him.

He's a sweet, caring, kind-hearted person. He sure can be a dork but he's my dork and I'm his blueberry.

Well that's all I got for you. I better get going now. Until next time<3

-Katelyn"

He closed my diary and placed it on the side table.

"You read that?" I asked him.

"Yeah, didn't know you thought about marrying me." He snickered.

I playfully punched his arm and he just laughed.

"I do mean what I said there."

"I know." He switched off the lamp and wrapped his arms around me.

"You know... I realky don't mind putting a ring on your finger."

I giggled and I leaned to kiss him. He kissed me back.

After a few seconds of us kissing, we pulled away and I snuggled closer to him, "I love you Travis Valkrum"

"I love you too Katelyn soon-to-be Valkrum" I felt him smirk and I just giggled.

Hmm, Katelyn Valkrum. Has a nice ring to it.

~~~

Leila's POV

          My future self told me to meet her up in the same dark alleyway when we first met. I wonder why would she want us to meet in this scary alleyway? Especially when its dark?!

She hasn't been talking to me lately during the first few days of this plan since she's beginning to start it off.

I made my way to the exact same spot when we first met and saw her wearing a hood over her head as it was hiding her face.

She removed her hood showing the future face of mine.

I asked her, "Did they bought it?" 

"Of course. I've learned a lot about these people for 20 years in my time."

"How was your 'girls day out' with Katelyn?"

"She's much harder to persuave than I thought. But she'll soon have no choice but to fall for Jeffory once again."

"You sure about that? I'm not gonna lie, as much as I want my Travy back, he and Katelyn seem unseperable if you ask me."

"Thats why there's always a Plan B in every missions like these."

"What am I going to do for now?"

"For now, just stick to the original plan. If ever Travis and Katelyn seem to be much smarter than we thought, then I'll give you something you're going to need a little later."

"And that is..??"

"You'll find out, younger me."

Hey guys!! Just want to check in on how you guys have been doing. Hope you guys are enjoying this chapter and this story.

What do you think Leila and Future Leila's plan is? Welp, you guys will find out soon.