~Chapter 5~

Few day later...

Leila's POV

          I walked into a coffee shop where the strange witch told me to meet up. As much as I want to get my Travis back, I'm not sure if this is the safest thing to do. But I'm willing to take the risk.

As I entered the coffee shop, I tried to scan the place while I was trying to find this person.

Thats when I felt like I was hit by a crumpled paper, I tried to check where it came from and saw a hooded person waving her hand at me but still keeping her head down.

I walked to the table she's sitting at and sat across her. She was wearing a black hoddie and black sunglasses covering her eyes.

Damn, this girl is too secretive.

"Took you long enough" The hooded person said.

"How am I suppose to know where you're at if you're just going to cover your own face??"

"Touché"

"Anyways, you said you wanted to talk. What is it exactly?"

"Something about our plan to end Travis and Katelyn's relationship."

"Good. Although, I am still curious"

"About what?"

"You're literally a witch, how do I know I can trust you?"

"Because I am you." She smirked.

"W-What?"

She's me? H-How?

"Lets just say I came from the future."

"From the future?"

While still having the hood on, she let out some of her hair which was blonde and removed her sunglasses which revealed the same eye color as mine.

I sat there in shock. This can't be happening.

"Believe me now?"

"Y-You're me, b-but older."

"Of course. I came from the future."

"The future? Th-Thats impossible. You must be some kind of witch that can shapeshift into anyone."

"I do have the ability to shapeshift since I learned a spell of it, but its true. I am you."

"Tell me something that I would never tell anyone. Cuz I need proof that you are me."

"Hmm, something we have never told anyone..."

I felt uncomfortable to the fact that she said 'we'.

"Oh, I know.."

She came closer and whispered in my ear. She whispered to me a secret that I never wanted people to know.

I instantly blushed furiously. Literally no one knows that cuz it was so embarrassing.

"H-How d-do y-you k-know-"

"Cuz I'm you. Is there anything else you want me to say for more evidence?"

"U-Uhh n-no... I think thats good enough for me. B-But, I do need to know one more thing."

"Go on."

"How did I became a witch and why?"

"All this of us becoming witches and learning a lot about witchcraft was led to one reason, Travis Valkrum."

I tilted my head in confusion as she continued.

"B-But we love Travis. How could ue be the reason of this whole thing?"