~Chapter 31~

Makayla's POV

"Uhh Makayla?" Uncle Vylad whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Turn around.."

I turned my head and saw Leila..from this timeline.

"Thats her" I whispered to Vylad.

"What do we do?"

"Lets just wait until she leaves. We don't want to cause a scene here."

"Okay then"

I realized we were still holding hands and I blushed but I don't think Uncle Vylad noticed it.

Magical time skip..(Possibly about two minutes or something XD)

          Leila seemed to have ordered a regular cup of coffee. She was sitting on an empty table using her phone for a bit. Uncle Vylad and I were still holding hands. Welp, I guess we'll make people think that we're a couple when in reality its just a girl from another timeline holding hands with one of her parents' friends.

After a while, Leila stood up and finished her coffee. Uncle Vylad and I kept our eyes on her as she walked out.

"Now's our chance." I told him.

He nodded. We let go of each other and followed her.

We tried to keep our distance from her so that she wouldn't think someone's following her.

Leila's POV

          Something felt off about today. I went Starbucks to get my cup of coffee as always and I felt like someone was watching me. I couldn't quite tell who it is but it just felt like it. Maybe it was just my imagination or whatever.

I then noticed a girl with blue hair. Kinda like Katelyn's except she has orange eyes. She was holding hands with that brown-haired guy. They're probably a couple or something. (NO THEY'RE NOT.)

Once I got out of Starbucks, I had the sensation that someone was following me. I tried not to look back to be suspicious so instead I tried torun and  lead them into an alley way...somewhat like the same alley way where I first met my future self.

"Hey!" A voicr called out. I assumed it was talking to me.

I tried to get away from them but I reached to a dead end..

I turned around and saw the same two people from Starbucks.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Thats none of your business. What we would like to know is where is your future self?" The blue-girl said.

"Future self? I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Don't play dumb on us. We know what you're planning and we're here to get amswers." The brown-haired guy said.

"Well I ain't giving you answers."

Before I knew it, the girl froze my feet making me stuck and barely even move.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??!!" I yelled.

"I'll let you go until you tell us what we need to know." She walked closer.

"And if I don't?" I smirked.

"Then you'll face the consequences." She whispered to my ear.

Okay that was actually terrifying.

I then tried to think what I can do. Well, since she didn't freeze my hands... I slowly moved my hand to take out the gun my future self gave me. I then took it out and pointdd at both of them.

They both instantly placed hmtheir hands in the air.

"Don't even think about moving."

The girl glared at me while the boy was still in fear.

Then all of a sudden, I felt something weird lingering in me. Fog started to cover me up and before I knew it, I was back in my house.

Aphmau's POV

          Lucinda and I were having an outdoor walk in the whole neighborhood but we were really just seeing if there's anything supicious around. Although I'm not gonna lie, I do need a quick walk anyway since I've been eating a lot of burgers lately before I actually got pregnant.

"Hmm so far I don't think anything suspicious is happening right now."

"Do we go back?" I asked.

"I guess so. Come on, lets head back to Vylad's house and see if those two got any luck."

I nodded.

We then went back to his house and as soon as we went in, we were greeted by Vylad and Makayla sitting down at the dining room in disappointment.

"What happened to you guys?" I asked.

"Didn't had any luck?" Lucinda added.

"We did, its just that she escaped by some random disappearing fog." Vylad explained.

"I don't know why but she also had a gun. Whatever that means, its definitely no good." Makayla said.

"How bout you guys? Anything suspicious?" Vylad asked us.

We both shook our heads and they were sad.

"What now?" Lucinda asked.

We all looked at Makayla.

"I-I don't know honestly..I have a feeling Leila won't come back in Starbucks after from what happened. Possible chance she'll know we're onto her."

"How about the future Leila?" I questioned.

"Well we don't even know where she is." She answered.

We all looked down trying to think.

"I think the best we could do is just stay here and wait until they arrive back. I'll still think on what we're gonna do once Leila comes, we don't wanna cause a scene." Makayla explained still keeping her head down.

This is another short chapter but I hope you still enjoyed it. Thats honestly it and I don't know what else to say except thabk you for reading this and I hope you will enjoy this story :)

Okay bye hahaha lol XD