Introduction

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE CONTINUING!

Thank you for opening my book!

First of all, this story will piss you off. It will make you wanna tear your hair out - or mine☺️

I'm known for creating frustrating characters, but nobody's perfect in real life and I portray that in my writing. Throughout the story, you will want to beat the ass of every single character in this book at one point or another - some are more redeemable than others. Just roll with it🤘🏼

Please be aware that this is a MATURE book that contains strong language throughout, frequent explicit sex scenes and one scene of mild drug use. The main theme of this is a BULLY ROMANCE. Please be aware that many behaviours and scenes in this book may be considered as toxic and if this is something that triggers you or you don't enjoy reading then I don't recommend you continue with my book. There may be other triggers present throughout the text so feel free to message me before reading if you would like to discuss anything first.

This book is fully COMPLETED after I spent some time writing during lockdown when I was going through a bit of a difficult time! I never intended to publish it, but I decided very recently to begin editing and publish for you guys to check out as I'm actually a little bit proud of it!

Finally, before you read, please drop me a follow to stay up to date with my new stuff coming up!!

All characters and content are fictional and not derived from real life.

All pictures used are not owned by me.

No written content from this book can be copied or used without my permission - please don't plagiarise.

©Amy Robinson 2022