13.

No place for hiding, baby, no place to run, you pull the trigger on my

No place for hiding, baby, no place to run, you pull the trigger on my...love gun...love gunnnn....LOVE GUNNNN!

'Oh my GOD, Keira!' I screeched, furiously, as the music blasted from Keira's bedroom. Waking up with a headache to the sound of Kiss screaming through the apartment was not ideal.

I reached down and grabbed my duvet, pulling it up over my head to drown out the noise. I had no idea what time it was, all I knew was that I certainly hadn't had my eight hours sleep and I had no intentions of getting out of bed.

'What are you whining for? This is a great song.' The sound of the male voice next to me made me bolt upright in my bed.

'Ahhh!' I screamed in shock, as I looked down to see a naked Caden lying on his side, grinning at me. 'What the hell are you doing here?!'

That's when it all came flooding back. The memories of him arriving at my apartment, me dragging him to my room, his face between my legs and me straddling him as we... 'Oh my god!'

I grabbed the duvet and wrapped it around my body as I jumped up from the bed, running to my dresser to find something to put on. I had obviously passed out. I was sure I had told him to leave. He clearly had no care for respecting what other people ask of him! Oh my god...I had sex with my boss! What the fuck was I drinking last night?!

'Hey!' Caden called out, as I sped away and left him naked on the mattress, ignoring him as I pulled underwear on and then some shorts and a vest top, all whilst keeping the duvet over my body as best I could.

Once I was dressed, I spun around and my eyes widened as the sight of his morning glory greeted me.

'Holy shit!' I cried, throwing the duvet back over him before spinning around to find his clothes. They were still lying across my bedroom carpet and I gathered them quickly before throwing them onto the bed. 'Get dressed.'

'Aren't you a delight in the morning,' he said, sarcastically, as I heard him move.

'Why are you still here?' I asked him, with my back still turned. 'Why the hell are you naked in my bed?'

'People do tend to get naked when they have sex so that's probably why I'm naked in your bed,' he said, with a snigger. 'Also, I couldn't leave, my driver had left and you fell asleep before I could explain that to you so I just...'

'You just decided it was okay to join me in bed and stay the night.' I finished his sentence, feeling annoyed and embarrassed at the same time. 'That was not okay! Why on earth would I want to wake up and see your...you know what?!'

'You didn't have a problem seeing it last night,' Caden chuckled.

'Stop!' I snapped. 'I was drunk! I don't want to have to see your morning wood!'

'It's a natural thing; all guys wake up with it,' he told me.

'I don't care,' I replied. 'How can you possibly even have one anyway, you just had sex only several hours ago; are you that much of a man-whore?!'