48.

Caden removed his clothing as he kissed my mouth with his soft, plump lips but it was vigorous and hard, just what I needed

Caden removed his clothing as he kissed my mouth with his soft, plump lips but it was vigorous and hard, just what I needed. My lips parted and he gripped tightly at my hair, slipping his tongue into my mouth, and pulling me into his body once he was naked. He parted his legs pulling me inbetween them and I was stationed on my knees, feeling my hairs stand up on my skin as he slid off my underwear.

'You want this?' he asked, grabbing my hand and pulling it towards his erection. I didn't hesitate or stop him; I had been thinking about touching it ever since the last time but had scolded myself everytime.

I grabbed it and felt him exhale against my mouth and I loved it. I knew this was wrong and I knew it was unhealthy for me but I didn't care, I wanted to do anything and everything that made me feel like I was defying the good parts of me. I wanted to cover her up bit by bit with every bad decision I planned to make. On the other hand, being with Caden like this felt right in it's own way; when he kissed me and forced my hand on him, it felt natural between us.

'You know you'll regret this,' he mumbled, as I straddled his hips and sat on top of him, moving my lips down to his neck.

'What?' I panted, feeling a slight niggle of irritation.

'You heard what I said,' he replied, groaning softly as I bit him.

'Shut up,' I whispered, returning my lips to his so he couldn't speak anymore.

'Fine,' he grunted, and I was thankful for him moving quickly past it, my anger evaporating as I felt his hand run up my thigh, pushing it to the side to open my legs even more. He took his index finger and ran it over my centre, making me moan into his mouth.

'Condom?' he asked me.

'Absolutely fucking not,' I growled, lifting myself up as I grew too impatient to wait any longer. I needed to feel him inside of me.

He didn't argue and our mouths hung open against each others as I settled myself on top of him, the pair of us moaning softly as I lowered myself down so that he filled me.

'Holy fuck,' Caden groaned, and I loved the sound of him receiving pleasure from being inside of me.

Not another word was said as I raised myself up and down, starting slowly but soon picking up the pace. Caden's hands stationed themselves on my thighs, lifting me up and down in time with my movements.

'Oh god!' I moaned, loudly, not caring if the driver heard as he continued to drive through wherever the hell we were now. 'Fuck, Caden!'

'I have fucking missed being inside of you,' Caden growled, and I bounced myself even harder, crying out at every hard thrust that filled me up and sent a burst of bliss through me.

'Oh, shit, I'm almost there,' I panted, digging my fingernails into his shoulders as I rode him faster.

'Me too, don't...don't f-fucking stop,' Caden muttered, through gritted teeth as he let his head drop back.