16.

No more than a few seconds later, Caden had untied my robe and pulled it off me, discarding it to the living room floor

No more than a few seconds later, Caden had untied my robe and pulled it off me, discarding it to the living room floor. I lay back and watched as he fumbled quickly to remove his shirt and pants, followed by his boxers. His stiff member bounced up as they were pulled down and made me bring my bottom lip between my teeth as I stared at it.

'I love it when you do that,' Caden murmured, as he lowered his body on top of mine swiftly and our lips suddenly met. That euphoric feeling returned, my whole body on fire, his warmth consuming me and the wetness between my legs spreading exceptionally. My responsible mindset and any sense that I had left were no longer a factor, my only focus was how much I wanted this.

Kissing Caden made my whole body erupt with pure delight. The tingles on my skin and the way my heart was beating so hard I could practically hear it was like nothing I'd ever experienced. I just kept wanting more.

I continued to kiss him ferociously, entangling my fingers in his hair and wrapping my legs around his waist, pulling him in closer. I knew what I wanted and he knew it too, but it did not surprise me that he would make me wait for it, however, I was happy to engage in whatever foreplay he had in mind. I hadn't forgotten the feeling of his mouth on me that Friday night and I'd secretly craved the sensation ever since.

He pulled away from me and wasted no time bringing his mouth to my most sensitive area and slid his tongue across me slowly, as if he was really taking his time to taste me.

'Oh shit,' I panted, and gripped onto his hair with two hands. My hips jerked up from the bed at the sensitivity of it, only causing his tongue to be pressed harder against me, making me whimper. After a few moments of him moving his mouth against my centre and his tongue sliding up and down my slit before teasing my bud, he pulled back and I groaned softly.

'Once again, you are so wet for me,' he growled, before brushing his fingertips over my slit once more, bringing them to his mouth to taste. The sight drove me wild and his grin showed that he knew it. I flinched as he roughly glided his fingers over me again, only this time, he touched them to my lips and I gasped. It felt a strange thing to do...taste myself, but I obeyed and opened wider, inviting his fingers into my mouth and sucking them softly. 'That's a good girl.'

I always hated being called a good girl, but when he called me it, it didn't sound so innocent...it sounded very, very dirty.

As he pulled his fingers from my mouth, he edged forward and pushed his penis into me, causing me to squeeze my eyes shut and clamp my lip in my teeth again. I prepared for pain, unsure of why I expected it but I knew his manhood was large and I was also completely sober this time, but I was wrong...the feeling of him sliding deep into me was beyond exquisite.

'Fuck.' Caden cursed and I moaned at the same time as he moved all the way into me. The feeling was just so good; any chance of me changing my mind now was certainly out the window.