24.

I was instantly thrown down over Caden's desk and my jeans and panties were yanked down to my knees

I was instantly thrown down over Caden's desk and my jeans and panties were yanked down to my knees. I clutched onto the opposite edge of the desk and waited as I heard him hurriedly unbutton his trousers. I was so desperate for him to take me from behind that I grew impatient and snapped at him. 'Hurry up!'

As if getting me back for my tone, he didn't give me any warning before he slid into me, groaning and making me gasp sharply as he plunged through my opening.

'I don't appreciate your tone,' he panted, and I felt a sting to my cheek as he slapped my behind. 'We both know we'll never be able to stop coming together like this, so don't ever try and tell me again that you don't want to do it anymore.'

I should have been angry at his demand but it was only turning me on more. For some reason, I loved it when he really took on the role of my boss and got stern with me. The words clearly showed he didn't want this to end between us, as they hissed through his gritted teeth.

His thrusts grew deeper, filling me as he gripped onto my hips and the sound of our bodies slapping together took over the room.

'I can feel every single bit of your tight, warm, little pussy,' he groaned, making me moan at his words. That's when a thought clicked in my head.  He wasn't wearing a condom. I'd done it again.

'You're not wearing a condom,' I panted.

I could already feel the tightening in my stomach and I was dying to just shut up and not ruin this but I also felt like an idiot if I didn't make him put one on.

'Are you serious?' Caden asked, his voice a low grunt.

'Yes,' I replied, although the word came out in a moan.

'If you want me to stop, I will,' he panted. 'Just say the word, but I don't have a condom, so we'll have to end this now.'

As he said the words, his pace sped up making me cry out. It was almost as if he was doing everything he could to stop me from ending this. I was an idiot. I couldn't bring myself to be strong. The feeling of him deep inside of me and the beginning of an absolutely euphoric feeling in my body made me feel like I would break something if he were to stop now.

'No, don't stop,' I moaned, as I closed my eyes again and continued to repeatedly cry out with every thrust into me.

'But I'm going to...I'm going to...' He groaned as he fucked me even harder and tried to explain to me that he was about to come inside of me.

I must have been crazy to have done this again but it was the most indescribable feeling to have his bare, raw cock inside of me. He'd told me there hadn't been anyone else, and that thought alone was enough for me to justify my decision.

As I reached the brink of my orgasm, I began seeing stars and I finally came, giving me the most epic and blissful sensation in every limb of my body, causing me to completely forget that his assistant was outside as I practically screamed his name. 'Caden...just do it; come inside of me.'