18.

The moment Caden spoke those words, my brain switched off; well, it was more like the parts of my brain that controlled common sense, self-control and willpower switched off

The moment Caden spoke those words, my brain switched off; well, it was more like the parts of my brain that controlled common sense, self-control and willpower switched off. I didn't wait a second longer before obeying his command and the next thing I knew, I was bent over the desk, skirt pulled up to my waist, panties slid over to the side and Caden inside of me.

His hands dug into my hips as his hard shaft slowly moved in and out of me. 'I almost forgot how good you feel wrapped around me.' The growl of his voice saying such dirty words made me gently rock myself back and forth in time with his movements, wanting him to go harder but not wanting it to be over too soon.

His voice was deep and it was sexy, turning me on so much more as he slid in and out of me. Caden's hand moved from my hip into the neckline of my shirt, gripping onto my breast roughly. I wanted to tear off my shirt and the rest of my clothing plus all of his then lie down naked on his desk with him on top of me, but there was still a lingering sense of worry that someone could walk in at any moment and I was still ever so slightly nervous at doing this for the first time, so I figured keeping it simple was the better option; as simple as fucking your boss in his office could be.

I gasped as he slid his fingers down into my bra and found my nipple, rubbing against it gently and rolling it inbetween his fingertips. I instantly moaned as he continued to do so, keeping up his slow and steady rhythm of thrusting into me.

'Shit...' I hissed, trying to stay as silent as possible with the worrying thought that his assistant could just let herself in any second now.

'You like it, don't you? Caden muttered, in a husky tone. 'You like being fucked over my desk.'

'Yes,' I groaned, as I pulled my lip between my teeth and let my head drop back, which invited him to remove his hand from my bra and grip onto my hair with it. It surprised me that I moaned a little louder as he pulled my hair; it was something I never expected myself to enjoy.

As Caden began to quietly moan, a sound that only made me relish the feeling of him inside me more, his speed increased and the sensations changed and grew even more pleasurable, causing me to clasp a hand to my mouth as I moaned and tried to maintain my balance on the desk with my other hand.

Just as I began to feel my back arch and my legs stiffen, Caden pulled out of me and spun me around, pushing me backwards with his hands on my shoulders until I was laid on my back on his desk with him bringing my knees up higher. His eyes widened at the site of my moist centre between my open legs and he hurried to station himself inbetween them, sliding back into me. My back arched up off the desk and I moaned and panted as he resumed his quick speed of thrusting in and out of me. The feeling was unbelievably fucking good and I swore that it was even better than the time before and the time before that. I wondered if it would continue to keep getting better every time we did it; it made me want to never stop fucking him ever.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, his fingers greeted me and began to rub over my clit. The feeling was indescribable and my body immediately began to lightly jerk as my soft moans dared to grow louder. I was trying to stay in control but the sensation was making me lose all worries about us getting caught; in the moment, I did not give a shit.