37.

Caden ushered me backwards into the apartment and kicked the door shut behind him

Caden ushered me backwards into the apartment and kicked the door shut behind him. We paused and stared at each other for a second, but we were both aware of what was happening. As if we both gave into it at the very same time, I moved forward and he did also, grabbing each other and letting our mouths collide.

Caden's hands snaked through my hair, closed down my cheeks, gripped at my shoulders before wrapping around my waist. I grasped around his neck as I kissed him back ferociously and our legs moved as we tumbled through the apartment.

I dragged him into my bedroom and as soon as we were inside, we didn't wait another second to tear each other's clothes off.

'It's been too long, Ava,' Caden murmured, against my lips. He pushed me down onto my bed and crawled on top of me, pushing his face into my neck where his kisses made me softly moan. I could feel his arousal pressing between my thighs. The heat of his breath on my neck was out of this world.

'Oh god,' I groaned, as I grew wetter at the gentle bites on my skin. He grabbed a fistful of my hair in his hand tilting my head even further back to give himself more access. He always loved kissing my neck and I always loved when he did it.

Without another word, Caden pulled away from my neck, making me exhale heavily, and he sat up straight staring down at me with wild, greedy eyes, taking in the view of my exposed, bare stomach and chest. His hands reached for my breasts, and he leaned down once more, his tongue pushing into my mouth as he began to kiss me again, and it was like nectar.

All of our troubles, our fights, the stress he had caused me, the emotions he had rattled, the cruel things he had said...it was like every touch from him was stripping all of it away, replacing it with all of the unbelievable things he was making me feel that told me this was so right.

Pulling away from our kiss again, Caden sat his body up straight, taking another look at me. All I could do was stare at his stiff erection right before my eyes and I knew what I wanted to do. Sitting up straight, I moved further down so my legs slid in between his as he remained upright on his knees and I heard him softly gasp as I brought my face closer to his member. I watch in awe as Caden grabbed himself and began slowly pumping up and down, before moving forward so that the tip touched my lips. I opened my mouth for him and he glided himself into my mouth slowly, as I moaned softly at the taste of his skin sliding over my tongue.

'Fuck,' he grunted, from above me. I looked up and loved the way his eyes were fixed on me as he gently pulled out his cock and pushed it back in, essentially fucking my mouth.

'You are fucking phenomenal,' he panted. My mouth continued to consume him as I made slow and steady movements up and down his shaft with my mouth, in time with his gentle thrusts. The skin of his cock was like silk on my tongue. I was unbelievably horny for him and it was growing with every heavy breath that he took, every quiet groan from his mouth and every dirty thing he said to me. 'I love your fucking mouth wrapped around me. I want you to look at me.'