50.

'You're so fucking sexy when you're like this!' Caden mumbled between our kisses as we stumbled into his bedroom, before I sank my teeth softly into his lip to stop him from talking

'You're so fucking sexy when you're like this!' Caden mumbled between our kisses as we stumbled into his bedroom, before I sank my teeth softly into his lip to stop him from talking. He dropped to sit on his bed and I straddled him, grinding my hips down against him. He was rock hard against my centre and I needed him now.

Pushing me up so that we were standing again, he pushed my trousers down my thighs and my panties followed, dropping to my ankles on the floor.

'I haven't stopped thinking about you sat on my dick in the back of my car all week,' he groaned, as I helped him work off his own clothes.

I yanked my own T-shirt over my head, causing Caden to drop to his knees and begin kissing between my hips. It was heavenly. I felt a beautiful shiver run through me and I relished in the feeling of his mouth moving lower as I reached behind me to unclasp my bra. Caden's eyes lit up hungrily as he looked up at my exposed breasts. I loved seeing the way he stared at me in awe. It gave me an amazing sense of confidence. He straightened up, taking one of my breasts into his mouth and the other in his hand.

'Oh God,' I moaned, softly. I knew it was only going to get better.

Caden slid his body down again, his mouth coming into contact with my swollen bud between my thighs. I let out another soft moan, reassuring him that it felt good, and his mouth opened up, sucking at my completely wet centre. I glanced down, watching him as he ran his tongue up my slit.

'You're teasing,' I panted, burying my fingers into his hair, pushing his face back into me. I let out a loud gasp as his tongue hit the most perfect spot and then a frustrated groan as he pulled away from me.

He moved back towards me, pressing his already clammy body against mine, his mouth colliding with my own again before he pulled me towards his bed. We both dropped down to it, Caden immediately rolling over so that his body moved on top of mine.

I felt his rock-hard cock press against my warm and moist core as he slowly entered me.

I had no care in the world the moment he was inside of me. There was only us, and no one else in the whole of the universe in that very moment. I rarely felt like there was ever a moment in my life that I could say I needed Caden; only when he had me feeling this insanely desperate for him would I cave and admit that I needed him.

My fingers explored the skin of his back, grazing against it as he gently thrusted in and out of me and then digging aggressively into the bottom of his back as he increased his speed. I pulled at him, wanting him to be deeper inside of me.

'You like how you think you're in control here, don't you?' he growled, and I smirked up at him to show him that I knew I was certainly in control. It didn't take much to convince him to fuck me when I wanted it. 'Guess what, baby, you are not in control.'

I gasped and sulked when he pulled out of me.

'Caden,' I whimpered.

'You think you can just get into my car and invite yourself to my home to claim my cock?' he teased, running his fingertip up and down my soaked slit.