51.

Being ridiculously drunk whilst waiting on the freezing cold street for Caden had me dancing on the spot to keep myself from getting bored

Being ridiculously drunk whilst waiting on the freezing cold street for Caden had me dancing on the spot to keep myself from getting bored. I bopped about and wiggled my hips and sung to myself, laughing at myself everytime I messed the words up and I cheered everytime a car flew passed and beeped at me.

'Ava!' I finally heard Caden's voice and I turned around to see him getting out of the car, looking very unimpressed.

'Finally!' I cried, stumbling towards him, giggling at the way his eyes snaked up and down my body. 'You like my dress? You don't have to say anything, you can totally rip it right off me if you want to. Let's go!'

'What the fuck are you wearing that for?' he asked, putting a firm hand on my shoulder to hold me still.

'Because I wanted to,' I replied, sticking my tongue out at him.

'Ava, I can see every inch of your skin underneath that; you might aswell not even have it on!' he exclaimed.

'Okay, Dad!' I said, laughing loudly. 'That's the point, stupidhead! It's fishnet!'

'It's not you,' he murmured.

'Oh shut the fuck up and let me get in the car!' I cried. 'It's cold!'

He sighed but moved so I could climb in and he jumped in after me, telling the driver to go to my address.

'No! I don't want to go home!' I pouted.

'That's where you live,' Caden sighed.

'Yes, with a very annoying and rude roommate who I don't want to see,' I scoffed. 'Driver, we're going to Caden's hou- I mean Mr. Clark's house! Oh wait, he doesn't fucking work with us, duh!'

I cackled at myself loudly and Caden continued to glare at me.

'You are not coming to my place in that state,' he told me. 'I refuse to take care of you like this.'

'Fine!' I exclaimed, reaching for the door handle and opening it.

'Whoa, Ava, what the fuck?!' Caden cried, reaching to pull the door closed as a car horn blasted loudly as it flew past. 'The car is fucking moving you idiot!'

'Let me out!' I yelled.

'No!' Caden yelled back.

'I'm not going home to that miserable bitch so let me out of the fucking car!' I screeched.

'To go where?!' Caden snapped. 'Huh? Where the fuck are you going to go?'

'To find a party,' I slurred. 'Because all of you guys are fucking pissing me off!'

'Fine, we'll go to my place and you can sleep in a guest room,' he grumbled, signalling for the driver to turn around.

'Whatever,' I giggled, even though I knew in my drunken mind that I had no intentions of sleeping in the guest room.