12.

With his lips locked to mine, kissing each other fiercely, I guided him further into my room with my hands pushing against his hips, moving him backwards and closer to my bed

I immediately began removing his clothing, and he relaxed and allowed me, still lacing his fingers through my hair as he continued to kiss me, thrashing his tongue against mine and panting heavily against my mouth.

The alcohol in my system was the current confidence boost I needed, guiding me through this unlikely encounter with someone I never thought I'd end up doing something like this with. If I'd been sober, I would have slammed the door in his face, but this moment had been building for some time and he had arrived at my apartment at a moment when I'd been frustrated and aroused by our moment at the club; it was inevitable that I would drag him right to my bedroom.

Once Caden was undressed, I pulled away and allowed myself to study the body I'd been trying to picture for some time. It wasn't as I'd imagined, it was even better. The lines on his torso that defined his muscles were instantly beneath my fingertips as I traced them, before I touched the tattooed star on his left pectoral. I finally let my eyes lower to his erection pointing out towards me and I let out a soft sigh as the moisture between my legs spread further.

Without hesitation, Caden reached around and unclasped my bra and I let it fall to the floor. The self-conscious, shy girl I usually was dared to linger near the surface, but I pushed her back. I wanted this. I knew my breasts were small and I had never particularly liked them but the way Caden's eyes moved down and his hands reached up to rest on them made me feel overly flattered. It was as if a flame had lit in his eyes and I could sense the hunger as they grazed over me. The feeling of his hands on my breasts sent a tingle down my spine and a flutter between my legs.

I could not wait any longer for him to continue wasting time just staring at me. I dipped my fingertips into the waistband of my underwear and removed them, kicking them away, before I dove forward again and wrapped my arms around his neck, returning my lips to his. All I wanted was to feel his body on mine and as our torsos connected, the adrenaline I felt was surreal. Every hair on my body stood on edge; my blood felt like it was coursing through my veins at one hundred miles per minute. The feeling of that skin on skin contact between us was almost euphoric.

As I fell into our kiss again, Caden suddenly spun us around, causing the backs of my calves to hit my bed before I fell backwards and landed gently on my satin duvet. I watched as he greedily eyed me up and it caused me to subtly smirk as my ego slowly inflated. I loved the way he was studying me. It was so unlike me to lie in such a vulnerable, open position and allow someone to watch me this way, in fact, it was the first time I had ever done it. I had always covered up for Zack or made sure the lights were off. With Caden, I had no thoughts of tomorrow or what would happen in the future, all I knew is that I felt selfish and greedy. I also knew it was the alcohol giving me a false sense of confidence, but I was happy to take it. I just wanted to have sex with him and I did not care about anything else. I briefly thought to myself that this must be what happens when I surpass my drinking limit. I'd drank non-stop until after 3am and that alone was so unlike me so why should I be surprised that the decision to do so led to something even more unlike me?