Chapter 1:💐New Home💐

Yoh hears his alarm on his glass rectangular coffee table. He rolls over on his side to get his phone. He was sleeping in his living room on the dark grey and pillow filled sectional couch. On the part of the living room there was a mathcing living chair facing towards the coffee table. His black and red hair was messy and went down just below his chin. He was 21 years old. There was a reason why he didnt sleep in his his bedroom though. Even though he never slept on the couch until now. It was because he was going to have someone living with him now. He didnt mind because thay perosn has been through alot.

He was in the top 20 of heroes so he could excersice some time to help take care of that person. Especially since he and his best friend Izuku flet as thought it was their faults that they didnt save her from her situation sooner. He sat up then stretched for a moment. Yoh quickly grabbed the blanket he had on his form and folded it up before going to the living chair putting over the back of it. Yoh walked around all of the couches. Since the living area and dining room were forged together in his rather large and nice 3LDK aparmernt he had been ligving in. Only heroes live in this aparment with the exception of one person so he didnt need to worry about the press or any fans trying to invade his living space.

He looks down at his feet to see his cat and dog sleeping underneath the coffee table. "You guys must be hungry huh Aki and Masa...?" Masa was the cat and Aki the dog. Yoh quickly headed over to the small area of where the two sets of pet bowls were. He pushed a button on the two machines where each set of the pet bowls were. Then one bowl of each set was filled with food for the specefied pet and then water for the other bowl. The two pets scrambled over with Aki giving small bark. He wodnered if Eri liked to be around animals. If she didnt it was going to be somthing they would have to work out. He wondered if that Overhaul bastard even ever gave her something she liked or even knew a thing about her other than her quirk.

He walked over to the dining area which has a rectangular shiny wooden table with 6 cushioned chairs pushed in and a small chamdilier hanging over it. There was a nice big fluffy rug under his feet that was under the dining set. He was contemplating on if he wanted to eat something. He gathered to eat later after Eri gets dropped off from the hospital tonight. He headed to his bedroom which has his king sized bed that smelled of soap and was clean. The many pillows were of the same condition. He walked over to his side table and quickly opened it. He pulled out his hanafuda earrings and puts them on.

Then he changed into a short sleeved shirt and a pair od blue pants. Then he went to the mirror to brush his hair. His hair went to his shoulders. He used a rubber band to tie his hair up into a small yet cool looking ponytail. His side bangs were a bit spiky and long and his hair covered his left eye. Yoh was quite the ladies men. Very handsome. Of course he himslef didnt admit that he was but he was. His charm rivaled that of fellow hero Hawks. He then puts the brush back wher ehe had it. The room had two wardrobes. One was filled and the other empty. The empty one was one he had bought for Eri and had ass

💐💐💐💐💐

It was night and Yoh sat on his couch while he waited for his aparment bell to ring. He gebtly rubbed Aki and Masa alternativley. He was reading a book. Then thats when he hears the doorbell. He gets up off the couch and walks over to the entrance of the aparment. He then walks through the door and then walks through the L-shaped hall to the entrance hallway door. He then walked over to the door and opened it to see Aizawa standing there with Eri whi was wearing a white dress and a pair of flat shoes. Aizawa is holding diffrent bags.

"Heres Eri...this is her clothes and her shoes..." Yoh nodded and took the bags. "You can come in Eri..." The woman bowed her head and walked inside of the aparment entrance hallway. Before Yoh could head inside Aizawa caller out to him. "Hey Yoh..." he turned his head to look at Aizawa. The sleepy teacher then spoke. "Take care of her..." Yoh then nodded. "I will..." Aizawa gave a slighly invusible smile before walking away to leave. Yoh then steped inside and clsoed the door behind him. He looks to see Eri standing there waiting for him. "Where do I go...?"! She asked him as she watched him put her bags on the ground.

He opened the second wall shoe clsoet that had 5 levels of shelves. He then reached down and picked up the bag that has her shoes. "You can go inside the next door you see...look around if you like..." Eri nodded. She then turned as she began walking and found herself at the next door. She opend it and found herself inside of the Living area, dining room and kithcen area. Rhe area was big. It amazed her that the while living room, dinding room and ktichen could fit. She walked passed the tv and sees a dog and cat on the couch.

Eri walks passed the dining room table and chairs. She hugs her arms to her chest as she then walks through the living room again to get to the opening to where the ktichen area is. She walked through the pathway. The wall shelf had a toaseter and a pretty noce metal microwave. She turned herhead to see a large sink qnd was able to look out into the living room and dining room. She walked further to see a stone that has 5 burners on top of it. Then under it was a fish grill and then a nice big oven which was hard to come by in aparments. But if your a hero that can change. Then there was a nice fridegerator next to a big pantry.

She noticed there was a pot over one of the burners and it smelled good. 'Food...?' She asked mentally. She was hungry. Before she could speak she hears Yohs voice. "I mad it for us to eat...are young hungry...?" Eri answered. "Yes...is it done I want to eat..." She said in a desired tone. He nodded. "Sure..." He walked over to the ktichen area where she was. She got out of his way and he went into was the pantry and the storage for paltes, bowls, glasses, silverware and all of that stuff. He then picks up two panres and pulls out two chopsticks. "Here...you probably prefer chopsticks..."

💐💐💐💐💐

After finishing eating she was shown the bath and shower unit and she could take which ever one she prefered. She bad ways taken baths when she was still in Overhauls care. Since being here for the past 2 hours with Yoh have been nice. She felt the best she ever has in her life. Despite that she hasnt smiled once After dressing in a long sleeved night shirt and some mathcing pants she left her hair down and messy. Now he was showing her his room. "Here...you can sleep in my room...Ill sleep on my couch..." The 2nd and third rooms in his apartment were compelty empty bexause he had nothing to put in them.

Eri thanked him. "Thank you very much.." She sat in the rather plsuh and comfortable bed. He then tells her "This is your closet and I put all of your clothes in here." He hung up the shirts and dresses she had. In the drawers of the closet he put the diffeent parts of the kimonos, hakamas and yukatas in sepearate drawers. Yoh must have figured his sister bought her the kimonos, halamsa amd yukatas. He closed all of the closets comparments. He looked at Eri to see her keeping her un smiling face. "Whats wrong...arent you happy...?" He asked her. Eri nodded. "No I am happy...what makes you think im not...?"

He then answers. "Well you see Eri when people are happy they smile..." Eri figured that. She then tried to make her mouth tilt upwards to dispaly how happy she was. However she coudlnt do it. Eri apologized. "Im sorry...I just cant...I forgotten how to smile she says silently..." Yoh stared at her sadly as she looked sad again. 'This girl hasnt been saved at all...' He knew she was still being haunted by Overhauls abuse. He looked down at her and took her hands in his. She looked him straight in the eyes. "I promise Ill make you smile as soon as I possibly can..."

She looked at him. He was making a promise and was keeping it. She felt she was going to like it here. What was she thinking. Of course she was gonna like it. Anything was better than the hell she was living just a week ago.