Chapter 12:💐Signs💐

Eri was currently making herself some Oyakodon before she hears a bark and meow. She looked down to see Masa and Aki. Eri smiled down at them. "Its time to feed you two isnt it..?" She then walked from behind the counter and towards where the machines and their bowls were. She bent down and turned the machiens on then dispensed their food and water into their bowls. The animals ran over to the bowls to eat. Eri watched then dig in for a moment and then began rubbing their heads gently. Masa and Aki were her company when Yoh was doing his hero work. Then Eri felt a sharp pain in her breast. It shocked her for a second.

She feels like the tips of her breasts were sliced off because they were swollen all of a sudden. She wondered if something was biting her and she looked into her shirt. She didnt see anything and looked at her shirt in confusion. Maybe it was just part of her immagination or just a woman thing she lacked knowlege in. It didnt seem so bad. It could have been something worse despite the strange feeling. Besides even if she told Mikasa about it she may have dissmissed ut as just her coming down with a fever. The conversation she had with Mikasa came ove rher head again. She shrugged it ofd and went to finish cooking her food.

💐💐💐💐💐

Eri watched the T.V where she sees Yoh at work with Deku, Lemillion, Grape Juice, Creati, Tsukyomi and Uravity. She really liked how strong Yoh was. It was amazing that he was so strong and he uses his great strength and quirk protect and save others. Especially since he did it for her and saved her life. Thats why she fell on love him deep down. Deep down she didnt even realize she fell for him sicne she didnt understand how she felt. She has Miaksa to thank for explaining it to her. She smiled when she sees Yoh ascend into the air with the help of his great melee flamed quirk. Thats when she feels sleepienss overcome her.

She holds her head and her eyes feel heavy. It was like she isntnatly drained of her energy or something. She must have been sleepy because of the tea she drunk with Mikasa. "Im so tired all of a sudden..." she was so tired she didnt want to get up from the couch to go all the way into the bedroom. She then simpy decided to just lay here and take a nap. Eri then takes the blanket thay was folded up and over the couch. "He wont mind if I sleep on the couch will he...?" She questioned as she then laid down on the couch. The comfortable couch and the sleeping position made her eyes heavy and thus it was easy to fall asleep.

💐💐💐💐💐

Eri was eating with Yoh. "Im happy your okay..." Eri said to him as she ate her food and gave him a smile. Yoh then raised his hands and patted her head gently. Eri liked when he would pat her head or kiss her on the forhead. Lucky for her he lea ed in and palced a gentle kiss on her forehead. She smiled. It made her feel special. She was also told that everyone knew about their relationship which everyone was fine with sicne it will help Eri grow and help her with her emotions of having someone to talk with and be around. Eri then felt a feeling of discomfort come over her. It came from the pit of her stomach. She didnt know what it was. She just felt bad all of a sudden. Yoh asked her since he sees a troubled look on Eris face.

"Is something wrong Eri....?" Clenched her teeth as she felt something rising in her throat painfully. She decided to stand up. "Im fine...I just going to the bathroom..." Yoh nodded as he watched her walk away. He had a look of a bit worry on his face. Eri skidded to the bathroom and turned the light on. She clsoed and licked the door behind her. She walks over to the toilet. She then opens it up and she coudlnt hold back the feeling anymore. She then regurgitated a yellow substance inside of the toliet. Her body shook at the feeling and sight of the mess that was now inside of the otherwise clean toilet. Lcukily if the imsdes were stained it would self clean itself.

She remembered what Miaksa said. If she was feeling sick dont tell Yoh but tell her. Maybe it was just something that she had eaten. She hasnt thrown up so cosntantly. This was her first time throwing up at all. Eri then stnads up and flsuhes the toliet in which the substance disappeared from inside leaving the clear water. She lcised the toliet and took a deep breath. The nausea feeling went away and she felt so much better. She hears a knock which startles her. It wa sjust Yoh. "Are you feeling okay in there Eri...?" Eri then replies. "Yes Im fine...Ill...be out...in a minute..." She then quietly turns the water on and pumps some soap into her hand. She wodnered why she just threw up in the first palce.

💐💐💐💐💐

Eri was eating a big bowl of Nikujaga and some veggies dumplings. Yoh stared at her. Eri was eating slowly but Yoh was just eating slower because he was wathcing her in amazment. "Wow Eri you have been eating alot for a couke of days now...are you feeling alright..
?" Eri fugured he was right. She had been wanting sime vegetable things and some sweet things from time to time. Eri tells him. "No im okay...just have been very hungry..." Despite her thhrowing up from time to time and her swollen breats she had been okay. She hid all of these things from Yoh but was so nervous to tell Mikasa about it. She was stumped at this point.