Chapter 11:💐Happiness💐

Yoh rolled in his sleep. He yawned. He looked outside and it was still dark. It must have still been early in the morning. Yoh felt the warmth that was next to him. That warmth was a sleeping Eri. The memory of last night  when he made her feel good crossed his mind. The thought of seeing her smile for the first time caused him to wipe a tear from his eye. He sits up and moves the blanket off of him. He still wore his pants but his member was still exposed which caused him to be a bit embarassed. He quickly tucked himself back into his pants. He zipped his zipper back up. His face was flsuhed and a bit embarassed. He felt rejuvinated.

"Yoh...?" He heard Eri speak and some rustling. He turned around to see Eri sitting up. Her hair was messy and she had a glazed look in her eye along. She hugged the blanket to cocer up her bare chest. Yoh smiled at Eri. He then gently placed a hand on her head. "Hey Eri how are you feeling...?" She then smiled when he asked. "I feel good..." Yoh smiled st her. Unfortanatley he needed to go to work soon so he coudlnt sit here with her, Aki and Masa all day. "I need to get ready to go to work...being a hero is my job..." Yoh said as he quickly and gently pulls her head in and kisses her on the forhead and lips climbs out of bed while ruffling her head.

He figured he should change pants since he didnt want to go to work and his pants have a disticnt scent on them. "Yoh...?" He turned to look at Eri as she stayed sitting in her spot. "Huh...?" Eri squeezed the comforter blanket covering her form and asked. "If its okay...can we do this again..like this soon..." For some reason she was hesitant to ask. She wasnt sure why but she was. It felt embarassing to her a little bit. Yoh nodded as he opened his closet to get some new pants and a new shirt. "Sure..." He didnt have a problem with it. He liked her so much. She liked him alot. Eri timidly smiled as she watched him wave to her as he exited the room.

💐💐💐💐💐

Later in the day Eri went to Mikasas aparment room. She knocked on the door. She stared at the brown door as she waited for Mikasa to answer it. Then when she answers it she sees Mikasa wearing a short sleeved shirt with a pair of leggings. Her hair was in a ponytail which Eri hadn't seen up until now. Mikasa sees the look on Eris which was a small smile. Eri seemed to have pretty mcuh mastered the art of putting on the makeup that Mikasa had bought fir her when she moved in with Yoh. Especially after those lessons Miaksa had given her to teach her how to do so. She had put on some eyeliner and some mascara with some blush and light milky pink lipstick. "Eri your smiling...!" Eri nods. "Come in..."

Eri walked inside and Miaksa closed the door. "I know Yoh went to work today...so your here by yourself...but whats going on...I have never seen you smile before..." Eri blushed to herself. When Eri blushed Mikasa blinked and smiled. "Its because you have been spending so much time with Yoh..." Eri nodded. "Yes...and just last night Yoh made me feel all warm and happy...he made me feel good...I felt the best I have ever felt in my life..." When she said all of that it took Miaksa a moment to realize what Eri had been referring to. Then it hit her and Mikasas face turned a deep maroon red if that were even possible. She figured that out so easily. Yoh finally gave his purity away to someone. Miaksa couldnt imagine it being anyone other than Eri though.

Miaksas face turned red and smiled. "Im happy that your finally happy..." Eri nodded and balled her fists. "Im not scared of that man anymore..." When Miaksa heard her say that it briught and even brigther mood to the air. Eri was no longer going to let the abuse from Chisaki bring her down. Eri then looks down at her hands which were folded in her lap. "I love Yoh...hes the only person I have ever felt so strongly for..." This was a pretty big deal. Then something else crosses Mikasas mind. If they did do it then they didnt think to use protection. Eri looked to see Miaksa face of deep thinking and she seemd to be pondering about soemthing that important. Eri asked her. "Whats wrong Mikasa...?"

Mikasas eyes narrowed slighly but not to where Eri could tell. "Eri...if you start feeling strange, or if you feel sick let me know...dont tell Yoh about it...just tell me...okay?" Eris eyebrows raised a bit and her smile and blsuh went down. "Why...is something happeninng...?" Mikasa shook her head. "No its nothing...just tell me if you start feeling ill all the time..." Eri didnt understand why all of a sudden she would feel any of those things but she nodded. "Oh well...okay..." She then asked her what she was so worried about. "Whats wrong....?" Mikasa shook her head. "No its nothing just wondering if you may get sick...since summer is coming up people can get a slight fever in the summer due to the hot weather..."

That wasnt the reason at all. She just decided to lie as not to scare Eri with the actual reason. What Eri did t understand why she wasnt supposed to tell Yoh if she was feeling sick or strange. Especially if she lived with Yoh and he had primary care over her more than Mikasa, Deku, Lemillion and anyone else involved with the Hassakai investigation. Miaksa shook her head and smiled. "How about I make us some Anmistu...?" Eri nodded. She really liked the fruit on the dish. Especially since Miaksa modified it to put apples in it.