Chapter 14:💐Pregnant💐

They looked at all the psootive tests. Mikasa looked with her eyes as wide as saucers. Eri blinked and wodnered what this meant going forward. Was this a bad thing?  Eri was wodering what Miaksa was going to say. She even thought Mikasa was going to be upset since she was so serious about Eris well being for the past few weeks. She must have been 1 month along already since its been like this for 3 weeks in total since she had started all of the symptoms. Mikasa then jumps up and shots excitedly. "YES!" Eri wasnt expecting that reaction at all. Eri hughed her arms to her chest. "Your not angry...?" Mikasa replies. "Are you kidding of course im not angry...I always wanted to be aunt...I was just wondering when that day was going to come...!"

Eri felt relief washing over her. She hugged Eri in a loving hug. "Thank you so much Eri! I cant wait to beocme an aunt to a niece or a nephew...!" Eri blusbed and hugged back. "Your welcome Mikasa..." She flet good that she made soembody happy. All the time being the captive of the Hassaikai she was always told she was an omen of bad luck and misfortune. But now she had just shattered that statement. Mikasa then speaks. "Yoh will be so excited...we should tell him tommorow night with a surprise...!" Eri then questioned. "Yoh wont be mad...about this....?" Mikasa shook her head. "No he wont be mad at all...hes always wanted kids but he was just so nervous to go out there and date a girl..."

Mikasa continued. "It was hard for him to do that with all the fame and lifesytle of a hero...especially with how mich of a hearthrob he is...he may hve nore admirers than Shoto and that says alot..." Mikasa laughed at that statement. Eri felt a blush and smile come on her face. She looked down at her stoamch which was poking out a bit but not so much. She was going to be a mother. Carrying a life inside of her seemed more exciting than it seems. Even if she had been feeling sick because of it. She would trasure this even more since it was Yohs baby. She never thought being saved from an evil criminal yakuza organization would lead to this.

"This willbe something good for him...adding another bomd to his kife...and especially good for you Eri...?" Eri blushed again and looked down at her stomach. "It will...?" Mikasa rubbed Eris back with tender affection. "Of course...have you ever wanted kids...?" Eris eye snarrowed at the question. That was never really a uestuon that came across her mind through her 20 years of life. Especially sicne she thought she was going to be mentally and physically abused for the rest of her life. She scratched her leg. Then she raise dhe rhand to the bumo where her hirn is and it had grown slightly larger but her quirk was thrown back into check. "I honeslty hadnt thought so much about..."

Because she was always called a child by Chisaki thanks to her disattachment from his plans and sometimes demands. He always compared her to a child who threw temper tantrums when things didnt  go their way. Eri never understood that co sidering she had no choice. She never could get her way no matter what so when he said that it didnt bother her because she was ways hurt at the end of the day. But now thigns were diffrent. Since being saved it changed her view on how she sees things and shes been having so much fun and has been so happy living with Yoh and bonding with the heroes. "Now that im pregnant I do want a child..."

💐💐💐💐💐

Eri sat down in the living room. Yoh should be home on a bit. Mikasa was keeping the pregnancy tests in her aparment so Yoh wouldnt find them in theirs. Eri looked down at her stomach. She placed a hand on her stimach in wonder. A jolt of joy clashed through ehr veins and body.  She looked at Masa and Aki who were both la at her sides. The TV was on some funny show that Yoh liked to watch. She had told them she was pregnant despite them being animals but oddly they semed to understand in their own way as they had jumped up, barked and meowed in repsosne. Yoh was a great person and he would make a great dad.

She and Mikasa had already decided how they were going to tell him. Other than Mikas she will also have another human companion to be around to. Masa and Aki were good animal company too. The thought of having someone in her life that she created made her feel very excited. She couldnt wiat for the child to be born. She then asked herself. "I wonder if its a boy or a girl..." She trued to clam herself down but she just couldnt bring herself to. She was tense about it. Well in a good way. She then hears the door being fiddled with before seconds later its opened to reveal Yoh. He seemed a but tired from the look on his face.

Eri gets up and walks towards Yoh. "Welcome back!" She gives him a hug. He kisses her forhead. "I made lasagna...but I had Miaksas help if thats okay..." Yoh patted her head. "Yeah sure..." He then walks over to the kitchen with Eri and they get some paltes and forks so they can eat their lagsana. He and Eri then walk over to the food. He watched as Eri take nealry half of the container. "Wow! your gonna eat all of that...?" Eri nods. "Im really hungry...so I need this..." So pregnancy cravings were going to be a journey. Whatevrr foods she will crave it will be a rollercoaster.