Chapter 38:💐Beautify💐

Eri sat in a chair garbed in her white wedding kimono. Mikasa, Ochaco, Tsuyu and Nejire were all helping with her face and hair. Ashido, Yayorozu, Hagakure, Jiro and the otehr girls were sitting around the table taking turns holding baby boy Tanjiro and taking care of him whole his mother was getting dolled up. Ashido was currently holding him. He was now and entire month old. He had a pacifier in his mouth and blinked up at the pink girl. "Oh hes the cutest he is like a mirror reflection of Yoh...!" All the girls were deessed in their very own kimonos and their hairstyles were all up in a ponytails, buns or any other diffrent hairstyles. Mikasa finsihed applying Eris red lisptick.

Nejire was doing the hair with Tsuyu while Ochaco was doing the eyes. "Eri you look so beautiful!" Nejire said as she took a big clump of eris hair and used a curl want to make it curly. Majority of her hair was bunched up and tied up into a nice large ponytail that was now cascaded into a waterfall of curls. Eris bangs curles and framed her face. Nejire stuck a few flowers in her hair to give it anice touch. Mikasa painted Eris lips red with cherry red lisptick. Ocahco gave Eri some red eyeshadow and eyeliner that wings out noticbly. Then the black mascara on the eyelashes. Eri felt a bit difrent in this situatuon even though its her wedding day and it should be like this. She then spoke her mind.

"I feel like im being pampered..." Eri said. As she was continued to have her hair and face being modified. She looked down and sees her rwd painted nails and her red painted toenails. The sandals she wore that went with this kimono wedding dress. The curls from her ponytail cascaded down to the middle of her back and the side bangs went down to her chest. "Thats what your supposed to feel like silly its your wedding day!" Nejire said with a smile as she touched up on Eris hair a little but more. Eri then thinks of Yoh. What if he suddenly changes his mind. It was so weird to think about this now since they have been through so much together over the laat year and couldnt be anymore on love. She haeard things from the girls.

There are times when guys can feel anxiety on their wedding day to the point where they will it off and deny the woman. The girls move put of the way and Eri gets exposed to the mirror. She looked at herself in the mirror. She examined her bridal look. She noticed that she had a vale covering her face and her white and weighted weddimg kimono was like a clean cloud. She didnt recognize herself herself for a moment. The nice white large bow of the obijime in the back that held her obi together had a bit of a shine to it. The long sleeves of the white wedding kimono complimented itself. Eri couldnt help but ask mesmerized by her apperence. "This is me...?" She couldnt believe it. It was all to real though.

Nejire amswered the indirect and self-asked question. "Of course it is...your very beautiful Eri!" Then Hagakure and the other girls walked over. Hagakure who was holding baby Tanjiro handed the 1 month old abby to her. The baby was deessed in his own little kimono that was sewn for him by his great-great grandfather. She gently holds the baby close to her and smiles. The feeling of being happy was something that had been always seemed out of her reach within the last five years, but over the last year she has felt so much better than before. She got to bwfriedn Mikasa and the heroes, recived love from someone who actually wanted her around, have Tanjiro, and start a new year and life.

Eri motherly sense kicked in and she kissed Tanjiro on his forhead. ""Hes going to be a handsome man when he grows up...just like his dad!" Ashido said as she squeezes the pink fabric of her punk and flowered kimono. Yayourozu moved the red sleeves of her red and flowered kimono and fixed Ashidos pink sleeves. "Hey dont squeeze the fabric it wil get wrinkly!" Nejire who was wearing a periwinkle and blue kimono and her hair was in a long braid sweeped to the side looked outside of the window of the temple room they were all in. Her eyes lit up when she looked outside. She then spoke. "Its snowing everyone!" The group of women and the bride holding her baby all stood up and walked over to the window.

Tsuyus hair was tied up to the back of her hair and flowers littered the bow shaped hairstyle that would usally be at the end if her braid. Her green kimono had leaf pictures engraved on it. "I hate the cold...but atleast we are wearing kimonos and so ill still be warm ribbit!" Tsuyu said. Eri loved winter. She had turned 21 this past December so maybe thay was the reason she loved winter. Yoh had turned 21 last year in June. She shared birth month with her son. Perhaps Tanjiro will grow up to love winter too. "Its snow Tanjiro..." The small baby let out some babbling and seeminlgy squeaky noises which can be seen as talking.

"Shouldnt we have Tanjiro put on some mittens in case his hands might get cold?" Hagakure said. She was wearing a lavender kimono and sime flowers were in her hair. Although the kimono and flowers were loating in the air sicne she well...invisible. she quickly goes over to the vanity where Tanjiros diaper bag sits and pulls out a pair of his mittens. She pulled out some dark ones that will go with his kimono. He had on some sandals and socks so his feet wouldnt get cold. Eri nodded. "Thats a good idea..." she said as Hagakure puts the mittens on the babies hands. Through the rest of the tume the girls all shared a good laugh.