Chapter 35:💐Tanjiro Takeyama💐

Eris tiredness drifted away as she began to open her eyes slwoly. Her eyes opened up and she tiredly looked around. She was in the hospital. The room was compelty silent. She felt a bit of a stinging pain in her stosmch but it was nothing for her. Eri quietly breathed in and out and looked down at her stomach. It was skinny again. She wodnered if it was because of soemones quirk because she learned from Mikasa that you keep the weight and form you have when you give birth. She then looked to the right to see a glass bassinet and inside of it was a a baby wearing the outfit she was given by Deku.

It was Tabjiro. She coudlnt see him that well. If she could she would jsut get out of bed, pick him up and take him home. Then the door opened of the room opened. Nsdie came Recovery Girl holding the diaper bag, and All-Might. All-Might seemed to be holding a bag of soemthing thay seemed to be food. They looked to see Eri is awake. "Your awake...are you alright...?" Eri nodded. She would do this all over again in a heartbeat. All-Might and Recovery Girl both smiled. Then seconds later one of the nurses came in. "Oh Miss Eri your awake...do you feel alright? Your baby is just fine...7 pounds and 5 ounces..." She walked over to Eri. Eri touched the glass of the bassinet holding Tanjiro. "Can I...hold him...?" Eri asked looking at the glass containing her baby.

The nurse nodded and carefully wrapped the baby up in the one of the blankets it was provided with by Recovery Girl and then lifted the baby out of its bassinet. Then she handed the bundled up newborn boy and places him in her arms. She holds the baby and looks down at his face. Eris red eyes locked with his red ones. He was so small. His hands had mittens on thwm and socks on his feet. Not oen part of his body was exposed due to the warm outfit. The hair covered up his head. "Do we have a name...?" The nurse asked as All-Might and Recovery Girl walked to Eris bedside. She recalled the name Yoh said. "Tanjiro..." The nurse then asks. "Where is his father...?" Recovery Girl answered. "Hes doing hero work..." The nurse smiles amazed.

"To bad he missed it...I hope he will be back soon to meet his son..." She bid a good day before leaving the room. Recovery Girl began to dig into the diaper bag before pulling out a pacifier. "Will he take this...?" Due to her height All-Might took the pacifier and place dit into Tanjiros mouth. Then he took it and vegan to leave it in hisml mouth. Eri held him amd then gently poked his cheek. "Hes so small..." she said as she looked down at him. All-Might then genlty runs his finger over the mitten he is wearing on his hand. "He looks just like young Takeyama..." The baby just stares up at Eri and holds its interest with the pacifer being held into his mouth. Eri noticed a very noticeable, strong and pleasant smell.

"He smells good..." Eri said as she smelled his nice scent. All-Might then akwardly brings his nose clsoer to the baby and smells him. "Wow...he does..." He said scratching the back of his head while akwardly stsnding there. Recovery Girl answered. "When babies are born they have a pleasent smell...though I cant remmeber exaclty why..." Eri then asked. "When will I get to leave here...?" Eri asked as she looked up from her living child. All-Might answered. "Well considering that the docotrs told is the birth went well and you and the baby are healthy you will be able to go in about an hour...they still need to get you a pump machine..." Eri looked confused. "Pump...machine...?" She coudlnt remember what that was.

Recovery Girl then answers her. "Its something you use to extract milk from your breasts if you decided to put your breast milk in bottles when your not around and its just Yoh taking care of him..." Eri nodded. She looked down at Tanjiro who then began to cry and the pacifier began to tumble out of his mouth and onto Eris lap. "Like now...go ahead and breast feed him...come on Toshinori we should leave them be..." The former numbed one blsuehd and sweated akwardly from the situation. Despite knowing what was going and understanding everything he felt as though he was intruding. He and Recovery Girl left the room leaving Eri and Tanjiro alone with one a other.

The crying baby' tears were small but evident. Eri then got a conscious. She had been changed into hospital gown while she had ben sleeping. So it was easy to uncover one of her breasts. Then when the infants mouth was pressed against her breasts it latched on and the sound was ceased as it began to feed onto his mothers milk. Eri felt quite strange having had experience with Yoh do this to her chest before. But this was a means to feed her child. She looekd down as hecontinued to drink the milk thaylt seemed to be produced for him during her pregnancy. Holding him bundled up in a warm blanket made her smile. Pride came over her as she was proud of herself for producing this baby with someone she had grown to love.

She feels the happiest shes ever felt in her life besides beign with Yoh and befriending all trhe heroes and Mikasa. Finally someone she can connect with instnalty and not have to get to know that person. She could easily trust Tanjiro from the start. She then gently and isntincfully kisseed his forhead as he drunk her breast milk and getting his fill on some very much need nutrition.