Chapter 7:💐Hero Work💐

Eri sat in aparment within the next two days watching th TV. With all the time she had been here she never watched the TV. Yoh told her he was probably going to be on the news. She was watching the news. She then looked down when she felt a familiar weight on her legs which was from Aki. Masa then hopped on the couch next to Eri. She then let her instincts kick in and began rubbing both pets as she watched the news.
Currently there was a bridge that was on the bring of collapsing due to a gorup of villaims using their quirks to do so. Eri franticall searched the screen as the newswoman spoke.

"The civilians are still trapped inside of their cars...here come the heores!" Eri searched for Yoh on the screen. She sees Deku and Lemillion. Then seocnds later she sees Yoh. He was ascending into the air. His ankles were shrrounded by black flames. He was flying. "ITS BLACKFLAME!" Eri watched in amazment he along with Deku, Lemillion, and Uravity all support the flaling bridge. Uravity was usign her quirk to kepe the bridge up by making herself tocuh he falling debris. Then other heroes like fathum came in and evacuated the people. Then Yoh was ordered to do soemthing which led to him and a few other heores going  battle villains.

💐💐💐💐💐

"Blackflame we got this go handle the villains!" Deku says to him. Yoh nods and quickly leaves the suppodt of the brudge in his, Lemillion and Uravity hands. Yoh then emitted balckflames from his hands and shot down neae the villains were which caused them to back away from the area. Eraserhead was nearby and fighting agaisnt two of the villains. "Ill handle the one that cna use water Balckflame!" Yoh replied. "THATS FINE ERASERHEAD!" Yih then sees the big villain coming his qay with a large punch. He had needles coming out of hai fist. "Im gonna make this hurt BLACKFLAME!" Yoh quickly and easily backflipped out of the way and balsted the villain with red fire to get him to abck up.

    "Yoh Takeyama! His Quirk: PYRON! HE CAN EMIT DIFFRENT COLORS AND DIFFRENT TEMPERATURES OF FLAMES! RED FLAMES, ORNAGES FLAMES, BLUE FLAMES, GREEN FLAMES, WHITE FLAMES YOU NAME IT! THE HOTTEST FLAME HE IS ABLE TO EMIT IS BLACK! EVEN MORE HOT THAN BLUE FLAMES AND GREEN FLAMES!"

💐💐💐💐💐

Eri hughe dher arms to her chest as she watced Yoh face off against the villain on the big T.V. she was getting a good view of him. He doged the villain elft to right. Yohs hero costume was a black overcoat with a hood that was trimemd with very dark red. His pants were puffy a bit and he had knee high balck boots. The belt he wore was metal and kept his pants in palce. Despite his shoudler down to jis elbows being covered she could see the well defined muscle in his lower arms. There were these metal braclets on his arms. If she looked at is face hard enough she could see some of his balck and red hair. The cloth mask he covered his mouth with was on.

Yoh looked pretty cool in his hero costume. She wathced him pucnh the villain with a fiery hot fist. The bog villain flew away from the force of the punch. It scared Eri to watch that happen. The man who she jad been living with and had been so kind and so soft around her was now showing his determined and heroic side. He was ridiculously strong. Especially if he was able to punch a big villain like that without even blinking. "MORE VILLAINS ARE COMING INTO THE FRAY!" The news woman said as three more villains approached. Yoh RH en dashe dtowards the villains. Eri intentfuly watched the showdown. "GO YOH GO!"

💐💐💐💐💐

Yoh then used his blue flames to attack the villains. The villains stifled in horr at the heart of teh flanes and backed away quickly. They began to qsweat thanks to the heat of the fire. Then thats when Yoh pushes himself on his hands and did a series of handstand kicks to the villains. The bridge evacuess were almost done being evacuated. "Were almost done guys!" Fatgum yelled to the heroes. However Uravity who couldnt hold on anymore was hit by one of the villains and her focus slipped. The villain. The part of the bridge she qas holding then began to collapse. The last person who was on the bridge was a woman and she fell dowm with the bridge.

"THERE WAS STILL ONE PERSON THAT WAS ON THE BRIDGE!...SHES FALLING! WAIT HERE COMES BLACKFLAME! Eri then balled her fists up and cheered for Yoh again despite knowing he couldnt hear her. "GO YOH!" She wathced as he quickyl took down the villains and used his fire quirk to skyrocket himself towarss the screaming and falling woman. Everyone and the heroes watched as Yoh rsuhed to her fearung he was probably gonna be too late in.cathign her from falling into the big hole in the ground. Eri could fel her heart beating faster as she watched. The the last second she la ds into his arms safe and sound. "AND HE CATCHES HER!" Eri cheered. "Yes!" Deapute not smiling she could still cheer to show her happiness.

💐💐💐💐💐

The villains were all apprehended and the fallen bridge was attended to by cosntruction workers. The woman in Yohs arms was drolling and starig up at Yoh with heart eyes and a blushing face. "THANK YOU SO MUCH BLACKFLAME!" He sets her down when they land. "No problem..." shw squeals happily. "Can I have your autograph...?" Yoh sweat dropped. "Sure...I guess..." He had quickly signed her shirt with his hero name. "THANK YOU SO MUCH!" She then ran towards where the cops were and sighed. He walekd over to where thw otehr heroes were. "After all this time your still a ladies man huh...Good move back there..." Red Riot said condemning Yoh for his work.

Yoh blushed for his comment. Lemillion, Deku, Shoto, Ground Zero, Uravity, Froppy, Fatgum and Eraserhead joined the fray. "Good work everyone...and excellent thinking Yoh..." The group nodded. Ground Zero argued. "I was gonna do it first but he beat me to it!" Everyone sweat dropped. "Yeah I really did huh..."